Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parliment Airsoft Petition

Hi,

I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

Click this link to sign the petition:
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...Fs66WCqAKzkk59

My petition:

Make under 18's able to obtain a vrca defence/ukara.

If u18's could have a defence they could get there parents/gardians buy them with there licence. so the sport of airsoft would be more fun for everyone playing..

Re: Parliment Airsoft Petition

I clicked on it to read it, but theres no more info on the page? What's the argumentation behind it, im not sure if i missed something, and I don't mean to be cynical, but I think you won't get far if it is that it makes the game more fun for people.

Comment

Same as above, didn't you try the same thing on another forum?
      The clown has no penis

Comment

Holy goddamn hell.

NO.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Anyone sussed what this is for yet lol
          The clown has no penis

Comment

No ta, while vcra is a badly handled knee jerk reaction by what was an extremely corrupt govt, populated by crooks & "spin doctors", I actually agree that u18's shouldn't be able to buy rifs too easily.
            I enjoy playing, have done for many years, & Airsoft doesn't need bad publicity, which would be more likely if we alter the current restrictions on buying the guns.
            To table petitions such as this needs a more credible reason than " its fun innit bruv", & needs to be put forward by someone in a reasonable position of authority or influence to be taken seriously.

Comment

Sorry mate, nope.

There are already programs in place run by certain sites to provide legitimate purchase routes for minors. Its not what you want at your age, but plenty of minors play airsoft legitimately, this isn't something the communities as a whole needs.
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

What tackle said.
                sigpic

Comment

No one gonna mention that under 18s have NEVER been able to buy?
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Trying to petition the government to change the law just so you can buy a RIF...seriously? No, hell no.

Comment

Oh sweetie. No. Just no. This won't allow you to buy a gun any sooner than waiting till you turn 18.

Comment

James, what was the response when you made a similar thread elsewhere, which I'll assume is another forum ?.
                        If it was a resounding NO, then you should have taken that to be an indicator of general opinion, & there lies the problem, teenagers buying "guns" is a bit like teenagers buying booze, a few will be sensible with it, but most will get silly, getting themselves noticed for all the wrong reasons......... & there's the problem.

Good example, bout two weeks ago I'm working at RHDR in hythe/Kent, I hear an AEG on full auto & turn to see a teen with a desert coloured scar l in his back garden, which is elevated & imn full view of a public car park & train station.
                        Had I not been knowledgeable on aegs, likely I might have felt the need to call the fuzz ?.
                        And there's the problem !.

Incidentally, if the lad from hythe reads this, maybe he'd like to explain himself ?.

Comment

No to self don't sell to this guy!
                          Magpul Masada. VFC HK416D
                          King Arms Blackwater 15 carbine
                          King arms blackwater 15 sniper
                          bolt m4 Sopmod, Kwa Kriss vector

Comment

NO, just irresponsible, so just to be clear ..... NO.....
                            sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Also, now everyone knows your name. Not clever.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badmanjames09 Find out more about badmanjames09
                              Working...
                              X