This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best AEG???

The man who has a simple weapon and knows how to use it will kill (or hit in this case) the man with the fancy weapon but does not know how to use it :L

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
      The man who has a simple weapon and knows how to use it will kill (or hit in this case) the man with the fancy weapon but does not know how to use it :L
      yes but i look good doing it

no point throwing bbs when you can fire them from a very sexual Tavor or sometihng
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by chazzman1993 View Post

anyway, there is no best gun. the best gun is the one in your hand.
        I'm really confused now..... is there or isn't there a best gun?
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
          no point throwing bbs when you can fire them from a very sexual gun other than a Tavor or something
          Fixed it for you.

And no, there is no best gun. Look what you like the look of, then research it by looking at a) google, and b) the review section.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
            Fixed it for you.

haha go away

well whatever you find sexy (gun wise not attractive people wise)
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Your welcome

Ahh good times on Zero In.

Maybe a sexy person holding a mediocre gun would work?

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
                Your welcome

Ahh good times on Zero In.

Maybe a sexy person holding a mediocre gun would work?
                that would work and may also be just as much fun

Comment

i like how you want the bestest gun but for 400...

surely it should be what am teh bestest gun.. money no object becuase ill do anything for teh am bestest gun.

My personaly choice is the TM sopmod m4 with recoil, its new hop unit is amezzzing with extra am teh bestest sprinkled on top. And its an m4.

but youll need 400 smackers just for the gun, unless you can find someone stupid enough to sell theres..

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                    but youll need 400 smackers just for the gun, unless you can find someone stupid enough to sell theres..
                    And thats without the battery either. Which is £35. I bought mine second hand with 5 mids, 2 hi's, 2 batts, and the gun for £450. Best gun i ever bought.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wookie Find out more about wookie
                    Working...
                    X