Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Longest time you weren't able to skirmish for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Longest time you weren't able to skirmish for...

Im a year , but planning on making a return nest weekend. happy days.

Comment

6 years. Just couldnt afford it. God i miss Nassington.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

its probably about 4 years for me, but I'm getting my equipment cleaned up and ready so i reckon later in the summer I'll be at a few games with the missus

Comment

My longest was in 2008. I had quite a big car accident involving me breaking my leg in three places, smashed pelvis, hole in my aorta and various other injuries. That was in Feb 2008 so my first game was the GZ weekender 08. So 6months I was out. Havent played a game since Feb, but thats due to work.
          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
          Maruzen APS Type 96
          TM P226, Tac Master .
          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

A 2 months due to working at a site and not playing, played last week and have got a weekender in 2 weeks cant wait!

Comment

in britain i only really played at my cousin's farm, so if i couldn't get enough people together to come and play, then i simply couldn't. i wasn't bothered with finding a proper site to go to. when we did, we didn't really like it, or how far away it was.

i think the longest was about 8 months between games because of general laziness on our parts. eventually i gave up and started finding a few airsoft sites. by that time UKARA had kicked in and i would have had to have become regular to get any more guns.

so after i realising that was all pants, i moved to hong kong. now the longest i've gone without a game is about 3 weeks :p simply because i'm busy with work or have lots of other girlfriend related activities.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Longest ive gone without playing is just under 3 months as I was/still am recovering from having a major operation on my left shoulder back at the end of april last year (all my tendons were torn completly so had to have them reattached)

Comment

2 months due to family issues.
                  "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

last time i went was back in february and the way things are looking at the moment, i might not be able to go until early june.

Comment

2 long months felt like longer

Comment

pushing a year due to selling all my gear for last minute moneys. Hopefully going to be skirmishing again in a month or so however.

Simon
                        TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Ive had massive gaps all over the place, as anyone can tell you, im rather injury prone. But the longest gap I ever had was 8 months right at the start of my airsoft career when I started going out with a new girlfriend. The break had nothing to do with her, just that I spent most of my money going out with her, combined with the first appearance of my knee infection which has dogged my airsofting days since, meant that I just never got round to it. Plus it was pre-Treadstone and pre-car, so I had nothing kicking me to go and a struggle to get there. Then realized what Id been missing after going paintballing for a mates birthday and been playing consistently ever since. Even against doctors orders once. Shh.
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About 12 months due to knee problems which resulted in a knee replacement.
                            Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

4 weeks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                              Working...
                              X