Calling Zero One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Zero One

Hi guys, my mate has been having issues ringin up zero one. He is ringing 01202 769 614 within the opening hours many times but has not got through once. He has also emailed with no reply. Anyone had the same problem, or know how to fix it?
    Others till I die

Re: Calling Zero One

They have been very busy lately with stock taking for their new website. It may be the phone staff have been unable to keep up.

Comment

He also tried the ringback feature, which then rang through, but no one picked up. Will he just have to be persistent? Because his dad doesn't want to buy from someone who isn't replying to communication.
      Others till I die

Comment

Unfortunately yes, the longest I have ever had to wait was 15 minutes. It all depends on what the person(s) who called before you want/need as to how long you may have to wait.

Comment

I had this problem with them a couple of months back, and ended up buying elsewhere. At the risk of being pulled up, I must say I haven't been overly impressed with their service in the couple of times I have tried to use them.

Frankly, I think an online retailer with a physical shop, should be able to pick up the phone within a minute or so. At least if only to answer, take a number and ring you back.

Other retailers I have dealt with have never had any issues with conversing with customers, so why Z1
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ive had mixed results, unfortunately lately they haven't been very helpful. I specially ordered a pistol from them a while back (they had to order from japan) and since first ordering it i have been told that they forgot to order it and also that they didn't now what was happening with it now. i wish i could say that it is all positive, but it isn't
            BOOM!

Comment

I think they just need to remodel their system and the way they take admin. They should be using a website that is connected to their systems, so that when they run out of stock it says so on the website. That alone would solve a lot of the issues I, and I know other people have come across with them...
              Trader Feedback:
              New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
              Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

MJ have you not bothered to look at their new website? What you have just said is obsolete.

Comment

It's a free market, so if one shop isn't offering you a good service, try somewhere else.

Personally I get all my parts from a certain place now, because they always email back, and answer the phone.

So, vote with your feet

Comment

I was checking some VCRA information the other day and got through to them every time...

Im not Zero ones greatest fan by any means but they were very helpful.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElCarl Find out more about ElCarl
                    Working...
                    X