Agm m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agm m4

Hi guys just got my self an agm m4 and just wonderd what you all thought and I got no booklet so just wonderd where I could get one online and is there any thing I need to do to it
    why so serious

Re: Agm m4

Personally i think they are total crap. I'll be likely to get flamed for it, but hey whatever. I had a bad experience with mine. My mag seals were dyer, the bolt lock function well, let's just say it wasn't serving it's purpose. And my hopup was total useless. So i ended up selling on in pieces ( the ones that worked of course ). They can be good with a few addons. Do some digging around. U.S forums have good guides on how to make them very skirmishable. Keep it in mind that i did receive one of the first batches though. So it may have changed since then. But mine was a total lemon

Comment

Ive got one, i replaced the piston, piston+cylinder head, spring, spring guide and o-rings. now it fires like a beauty.
      i also had to replace the spur gear because mine broke... but that was my fault.
      (ill see if i can scan the booklet and send it to you tomorrow if you like?)

Comment

Ok so minty is talking about an AEG i'm talking about a GBB by the way. Kind of obvious but hey XD

Comment

yeah sorry i presumed it was the AEG

Comment

Originally posted by mgaraveb View Post
            Hi guys just got my self an agm m4 and just wonderd what you all thought and I got no booklet so just wonderd where I could get one online and is there any thing I need to do to it

Re:Questions about the AGM M4 GBB

I'd recommend replacing the hop-up, the nozzle set, and lower internals.

608mm-inner-barrel-with-chamber-G&P HU and Barrel Set. There are cheaper alternatives.

Complete nozzle set. Comes with an NPAS so you can reduce your FPS, and the FPS is pretty high anyways. Nozzle should be stronger than stock.

Steel sear

Steel hammer

Steel trigger. Not really necessary, as the stock one will probably never break.

Reinforced spring and pin set. Might want to get this for spares, as the stock pins are pot metal.

Steel selector. Stock one is pot metal and likes to come out easily.

The above lower internals are necessary if you ever want to achieve a high recoil. Otherwise, the pot metal stock parts will break one by one. Believe me, that happened to my gun after I put in a Element steel bolt carrier.

Element Steel Bolt Carrier+Pro-Win Magazine=A new pair of pants.Period.
            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Well 2 of my friends have AGM M4 stubbies and both have been very reliable. But if bits do start breaking its a good starting point to upgrade internals.
              I have an AGM HK416 and love it.

Comment

thanks guys am asuming that i need to grease the piston is there anywhere elce i should grease up
                why so serious

Comment

piston? is it an aeg, assumed it was gbb
                  The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

it is m8 i ment the bit where the hop is in the aeg dont no what its called
                    why so serious

Comment

You must be the most confusing person ever

Comment

I just started work on one of these, ordered all the external parts I want. And have just started ordering internals.

I presume with the others this is the GBB version?

Should this not be in the tech section?

Anyway, I've just ordered an NPAS for mine, and was wondering what else to upgrade, had seen the american forums as Hunter has mentioned. And Youtube shows you how to do all the upgrades.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

yes this it the gas one and sorry if i am being confusing no ider about gas rifles good with the pistols now want to get good with the rifles haha so any help would be grate

p.s mods put m8 insted of mate could you please edit it thanks
                          why so serious

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mgaraveb hi my names paul Find out more about mgaraveb
                          Working...
                          X