Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Yet more f**kwittery in Kent. Why is it so often Kent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet more f**kwittery in Kent. Why is it so often Kent?

http://www.maidstoneandmedwaynews.co...ail/story.html

I hope the poor girl makes a full recovery and that the arsehole responsible is caught and ends up sharing a cell with a 20 stone biker who decides to call him Alice.

Re: Yet more f**kwittery in Kent. Why is it so often Kent?

I wonder what these pond life get from acts like this. With you all the way, I hope he/she gets all they deserve.
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

Idiotic people.

Comment

To be fair, it sounds less like an attack but more like a few kids playing in the woods with bb guns, herself included, like we all did when we was 13. Me and my mates never even thought about the chances of eye injury then so none of us bothered with eye protection as kids.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

""Please, if you are going to let your kids play with BB guns, warn them of the danger."
          Or dont let them play with BB guns... ffs.

Comment

Figjam my adults never knew.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Mrs Dentonboy is from Medway, so that makes my daughter 50% Medway, so I will try to tread lightly...

...but that place is a different country. There are different social rules, social norms and social graces and you will see *things* there that you won't see anywhere else in England. It has some of the dodgiest, most brutally deprived areas I have ever seen, in stark juxtaposition to the millions of pounds worth of regeneration ploughing into the waterfront areas.

It is a breeding ground for seriously strange individuals.

As a rule of thumb, I like my car doors locked when I head north of Tunbridge Wells (although I risk it through Paddock Wood - that is for ACE Combat visiting readers). Medway is just a nasty, septic area.
              Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

colinjallen Long, long ago I held a commission. Then I became an academic and worked my way up to the dizzy heights of a professorship. Along the way I managed a couple of bands, toured all over Europe, got to know some great musicians, did lots of sound engineering and light shows (still do, actually!), recorded a few albums for bands and put on festivals and tours. At some point, I became a director of a commercial property company. Find out more about colinjallen
              Working...
              X