stupid gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stupid gun

Haha robin thanks for that i was trying to remember the other slogan.

Thats quite cool actually to be a part of CSI training.

Comment

I've watched some of the RMP guys going through their SOCO course and it looks bloody boring.

The closest I would want to come is, as you say, by providing the training material.
      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=LtPurcy;364270]BBS can way further than 150 feet mate, try over 150 meters...mind you though thats a 800 fps uber tuned sniper rifle...but still!

hang on a football field is about 100 meters and you think a bb can travel nearly a field and a half mmmmm no i don't think so even if it was tuned up
        Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

[QUOTE=bengaku;364376]
          Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          BBS can way further than 150 feet mate, try over 150 meters...mind you though thats a 800 fps uber tuned sniper rifle...but still!

hang on a football field is about 100 meters and you think a bb can travel nearly a field and a half mmmmm no i don't think so even if it was tuned up
          I don't remember the exact distance, but there was a confirmed (and measured) case of well in excess of 100m shots being made at a quarry site before they changed the limits.
          sigpic

Comment

lol youtube it
            theres a guy who has a 800fps vsr and he makes stupidly long range shots and as robin just said At the Rock they were making 100 meter shots plus with a skirmish able rifle (back then)

Comment

well i would'nt like to get hit with that as most of the time you are half that distance or closer. even with a sniper the normal distance is about 50 meters
              Its better to burn out than to fade away

Comment

Me neither mate.

To me (in a very mod-friendly way of getting back on topic!), these uber-high power guns are the exact definition of stupid guns.

(I'm not having a go at anyone who used to use one at the rock (before they assume I am and give me my third flaming for criticising something that I'm not attacking in the first place) as I realise that a) this doesn't happen any more and b) the engagement distances and sight-lines there allowed it with safety).
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deadmonkey Pain is Weakness Leaving your Body Find out more about deadmonkey
                Working...
                X