Make of M14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make of M14

Hi, im thinking of getting an M14 in the near future and wondered in peoples opinion what is the best M14 out there? I will have a budget of £200 so bear that in mind.
    Thank you.
    B&T MP5SD5

Re: Make of M14

If you look you get a 2nd hand G&G soc16 off a few people in the classifieds section, otherwise probably a Cyma.

Comment

TM make the best M14's. Full stop. No other make will come close. Buy second hand if you need to, but even stock these things are beast. Trust me, i own one myself. Unbelievable range and accuracy, and upgraded these things are mules.

Comment

Cyma maybe? i know, but. they are pretty solid.

and do the job. maybe? and you could spend the rest maybe upgrading it.
        Originally posted by casshern
        then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

Go either a 2nd hand TM or new Cyma.

Comment

Or a AGM
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Im liking the sound of the cyma, is there any known faults from new? What would i need to upgrade straight away?
              B&T MP5SD5

Comment

TM, nothing compares range wise.
                Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

TM is very good. But as for people saying they are the best stock gun for range, i have a stock Ares Tavor, and it outranges a stock TM M14. Mine is sub 350 incase anyone thinks i'm firing way over that.

Comment

Any CA G&G or TM but on a tight budget of £200, unless you are buying secondhand, then you are stuck with agm/Cyma, if you can find them new now.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ive owned TM, G&G, Cyma and AGM offerings on the M14 front and based on performance alone, the TM leaves everything dead in the water. It is one of the best guns for out of the box performance and I know many differerent players and techies will attest to that. Phenominal range, great accuracy and reliability that makes real AK-47s look dodgy. However, the Cyma M14 is not bad by any small measure, great performance and well worth its price. Its not as good as the TM, but then again, your not paying as much for it. Its a great alternative if you dont have the cash, but if you can scrape it I would solidly recommend TM. I would also pay heed to the fact the chinese market is in a complete sh!t storm over the past few months, and you may struggle to get your mits of a new Cyma, or for that matter AGM. AGM arent bad, but for similar money I would take Cyma every time
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                        TM is very good. But as for people saying they are the best stock gun for range, i have a stock Ares Tavor, and it outranges a stock TM M14. Mine is sub 350 incase anyone thinks i'm firing way over that.
                        Everyone has one of something that's better than everything else because it's magical. It's largely undisputed that the Marui M14 is probably the most accurate, consistent guns out of the box.

Comment

TM ams bestust

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I'm not saying it isn't "one" of the best out of the box. But everyone seems to think it's the best airsoft gun ever out of the box. Which isn't true. Iv'e also had a TM AK47 which out of the box minced the M14 for range. You don't see people recommending it why is that. Word gets around that the M14 has good range, then it's drawn into stone. Likes God's given words

Comment

i agree with you hunter

the tm m14 is one of the best but there are many guns out there that match it

my CA Scar that i used to have outranged pretty much everything too

also had an ares m4a1 which was one of my fave weapons, im actually looking to buy 1 or 2 soon if i can get some money
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SA-80_DUDE25 Find out more about SA-80_DUDE25
                              Working...
                              X