Ares G36?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares G36?

hey, i have been looking at ares g36's for a friend who wants to start (thanks to zero-one) but they are no longer in stock in Any variety. is this due to them no longer being made (as they are no longer shown on the ares website).
    Thanks a lot! Sam
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Re: Ares G36?

i think H&K bought the rights for all the G36 models and were going to take them out of the airsoft market, but i was down Zero one the other day and i think they will get one on order, and someone asked the same question as u have, but at the store....the best option will be to ring them up and ask if they can get one in for you
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

kk thanks alot!
      "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

i dont see why they would be removing g36's from the market, to be honest, sounds like bull to me. seeing as TM only just started a new line of them this year, may i ask where you go that information?
        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

i was thinking that as well :P
          Just dont want to start a flame thread.

Comment

lol, me neither! ive done enough of that for one week hehee.... its just this statement reminds me of that silly one that went around abut a year ago about TM guns being removed from the European market because of lead content or some crap like that..never came to pass.
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
            Working...
            X