ICS plastic guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS plastic guns?

just found a shop that sells a range of ics plastic guns - unfortunately i cant get much info on em (yes ive tried google :P ) has anyone had any experience with any of the plastic m4 varients? i am skeptical about an ICS m4 for £150 - looks a bit too good to be true. thanks

Re: ICS plastic guns?

I think they call it the sportline series. All it is, is a little compramise in quality. No metal bodies mean a much cheaper price tag, internally it should be alllright.

Comment

its not similer to the classic army sportline series is it? because they are no better than china guns and sometimes worse.

Comment

Sprotline is Classic Army, I think these are just ICS's attempt at the clone market and I suspect you'd be better off buying a JG than an ICS clone.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

its not a clone its a whole new gun

Comment

The ICS website site says they are the same as the regular ICS full metal guns but with plastic bodies the internals and features are the same.

But i have not seen or handled one so i cannot say how solid they are but ICS guns are usually pretty good so you should be ok.

curlyboy
            'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

So far the only good "Sports line" range from any of the high end manufacturers has been the G&G Combat Machine from the reviews i've read. Friend of mine had one of the CA sportline M15 and after a few months the gearbox just chewed itself.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

the combat machine is rarer than gold dust at the moment - everytime i order one - they say i have to wait 5 weeks. it is not encouraging that no-one has had experience wid these guns though :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

master shake224 Find out more about master shake224
                Working...
                X