Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

DMRs (includes SPRs, Draganovs etc) - opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMRs (includes SPRs, Draganovs etc) - opinions?

Hey all :D

Just wandering what everyone thinks about DMRs, cause it seems to me that in terms of use they are actually fairly pointless, as its the hop-up that gives in range with airsoft guns, but in terms of looks my god-ness do they look FINE.

also if you would say what your favourite is that would be good atm i am looking at building a GBBR Draganov, using a (when it comes out :D ) SRC GBBR Ak-74, then getting a new front assembly and woodkit, and i newbarrel etc :p
    Originally posted by sparrowhawk
    Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
    Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Re: DMRs (includes SPRs, Draganovs etc) - opinions?

Depends on the base gun, M14 DMR's tend to be pretty good. Where as others can be no so good. And if you want to make a GBBR SVD it would take more than just an new front end and stock as the whole receiver is a different size and shape.

Comment

By that extension everything in airsoft is useless

I use DMRs as the longer rifle is more comfortable to use with a large scope and bipod. and to suit loadouts

My favourite is my custom build JP rifle as it is sexy as anything
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

well i will work out a way :p i have a deeep love for draganovs as they are meant to be! and i can replace the reciever and such, it will be done i have faith!
        Originally posted by sparrowhawk
        Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
        Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

I heard TM M14s are pretty cool, thanks to the awesome hopup design.

DMRs are the most expensive of projects in airsoft though, to get any real benefit in accuracy and range over other AEGs with upgraded hops and barrels, you'd probably need to spend an absolute shitload.

Comment

you dont really have to spend that much £100 on decent barrel and hop and your all good
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I am on the lookout for a reasonably priced SUIT sight for my SLR and then that will be my main DMR
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Certain shaped guns are easier to fire from a concealed position, easier to aim over range with etc.

You might not get a massive real advantage in game terms, but who cares? It looks cool!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheEnglishman Find out more about TheEnglishman
                Working...
                X