Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Would anyone lathe (or CNC mill) me a KUBA HPA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone lathe (or CNC mill) me a KUBA HPA?

(Sorry if I should have posted this in the tech thread but it is a question for the whole community)

Hi all,

My friend and I are trying to make a spare rifle and a high rof secondary cheaply. Both running HPA, we settled on the KUBA. However milling companies did not like the solid works files and lathing companies aren't keen on the plans.

Has anyone done this before and would be willing to do two for us? (Even if you haven't before) (or you could use the solid works files on his website and mill it for us).

The Plans below:
    (if you want the solid works files go to the KUBA HPA website and choose the drop in gearbox version they should be somewhere in that guide)

Also if you have done it before; tips and advice would be appreciated!

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Rowan
    Kuba Plan 1.pngKuba Plan 3.pngKuba Plan 5.pngKuba Plan 6.pngKuba Plan2.png

Re: Would anyone lathe (or CNC mill) me a KUBA HPA?

That's simple manual turning and the plans you've posted up are not at all complicated - they could be understood by a 1st year engineering apprentice. I could do it with the kit in my workshop - no CNC kit required. However, as to cost, it would not be cheap as there's quite a few separate machining operations there (ergo, time spent). Also, you need to specify your materials.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, they would all need to be made from a sort of aluminium and we would need 2 of each piece. Any estimate on the price? Thanks

Comment

change of plan, sorry, 1 of each.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Digital Find out more about Digital
          Working...
          X