Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masada lipo

hey guys ,

im after a lipo battery to replace the one im using as churning up the pistons i use,

im using a 11.4v 1650mAh 3c ,

as you all know the space is very limited , so i am after a 7.4v lipo which will be a faster ROF then the 8.4 1500 battery that came with it , but still fit inside with ease , also still allowing me to use the moe rails for the AFG ( angled for grip)

can any one provide a maker of very good lipo the right size im after .

Guard

Re: Masada lipo

Yeah, I use the 25c 2100mAH battery from CS.

Edit (7.4v) and is the same size as the 8.4v mini.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

a shop in wales that sells components do nice 7.4v 25c lipos. A tad faster rof then a 9.6 but nothing to extra. And the 2100mah one is a tad smaller than a 9.6 mini.

Edit Gaffa ninja'd me to it

Comment

thats fast service for you , :p

how much will it set me back , and i already have the alarm , would like to buy two of them

Comment

Hehe - what's new?

Recently, don't know what I've done - but I've found my Masada to be a hell of a lot quieter but also faster (ROF wise) too. Strange. (Stock motor).

Edit - think they're £17 each or something, excluding the delivery which is a couple of quid.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

£17.25 each and cheap delivery too, only a few quid.

Gaffa less of the ninja tactics please XD

Comment

gaffa , they tend to go quieter as the bushings wear down and the lube runs on all the surfaces properly , as the 8.4 was giving me 19rps .

so a lipo will be mid 20's

and will have to have a look on their website ,

time for google-fu

Comment

So I suppose bushings wearing down means a bad thing , but the lube on the surfaces is a good thing... Nice combination.

Comment

no the bushings wear down to stop the resistant friction on the axles of the gears ,

and the lube will spread over the gears and rails on the piston guide moulds,

so no bad things mate ,

Comment

in process of sorting 50C LiPo's :D, various sizes so, not sure how long away thought, maybe a month or so
                    RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                      hey guys ,

im after a lipo battery to replace the one im using as churning up the pistons i use,

im using a 11.4v 1650mAh 3c ,

as you all know the space is very limited , so i am after a 7.4v lipo which will be a faster ROF then the 8.4 1500 battery that came with it , but still fit inside with ease , also still allowing me to use the moe rails for the AFG ( angled for grip)

can any one provide a maker of very good lipo the right size im after .

Guard
                      My friend have good 7.4 lipo. I can refer him to you so that you can contact him. :D

Comment

PM with the shops link would be appreciated :D
                        Custom M4
                        TM 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                        Working...
                        X