Why do you buy a gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do you buy a gun?

My cousin has a ICS CXP.08 it's so nice, great weight, I love the stock, looks sick with silencer and eotech

and my uncle has a 1916 smle (small magazined Lee Enfield, wwi british standard issue) it doesn't cost him that much for a cert.
    Edit/Delete Message
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I used to buy different makes because they were cheap and I liked the look. Now I am all about performance/reliability over look.

I must admit, games or movies haven't really influenced me a whole lot. e.g I knew about the Bushmaster ACR long before it was in Terminator Salvation or Modern Warfare 2 :P I do like it though.

Comment

When I first started airsoft (about a year ago) I went mad and bought guns I liked the look/weight/feel of and went for for metal pistols, WE Scar gbb, full metal custom M4 with launcher etc.

Now I'm rebuilding my collection with only two factors in my mind... Range and accuracy.

Having skirmished as often as work will allow over the last year it quickly became obvious that you can have the best/most blinged/best sounding piece of kit but it all comes to nothing if you spend all day in the dead zone cos you don't have the range.

From now on the skirishability of the weapon is the only factor I'm interested in.
        Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

my view, its reliability (I use GBBR's, easy to strip and maintain and if you look after them they work well), accuracy (dependant on scenario of the day, cqb, urban, woodland. how i set it up for the day), realism (GBBR everytime) and bang for bucks (you get what you pay for)......
          The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Looks primarily, but rarity factors in too. 1st gun was a JLS FN2000 simply because I love the way they look, 2nd was a JG G36c because.. well it looks good though is pretty common and it's reliable (unlike the F2K).. and 3rd was an AGM Scar-L (before the CoD popularity boom) because I prefer them to standard M4 models.. and the A&K Masada was sold out :P
            AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Looks, Weight and the kick. I'm all about my GBB's :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

VampireKangaroo I am VK!!! Find out more about VampireKangaroo
              Working...
              X