airsoft venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airsoft venues

hey everyone, i live in bristol. im quit limited to the sites i can get to because i cannot drive yet so i relay on my parents to take me everywhere, at the moment my main site is ultimate airsoft at thornbury and i sometimes play at bristol airsoft CQB centre as well. however i was looking at some videos on youtube and some site around the UK look amazing like the mall in reading.

so i just wanted to to ask you guys, is there any other airsoft sites in or around bristol? prefrerably indoor CQB but any will do? i have done research but can only find the two i already play at.

if anyone could suggest some airsoft sites around my area (max one hour drive) that i could go to ide be very greatful.

Re: airsoft venues

google airbana its a site map of the uk
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Dragon Valley isn't far from bristol. It's based in Caerwent, Caldicot. Mix and match of woodland and CQB

Comment

I've heard about a courthouse in Bristol. Not sure if that is the CQB centre you have already been to?
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
          Dragon Valley isn't far from bristol. It's based in Caerwent, Caldicot. Mix and match of woodland and CQB
          Thats my local site, great place. More of a FIBUA but its got some nice open sections along with a few buildings.
          My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
          Working...
          X