magazine compatability between manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magazine compatability between manufacturers

hi guys, is there any sort of table you can get which tells you what mags fit what guns? or are most mags standard these days?

thx
    The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.

Re: magazine compatability between manufacturers

There's no table as such that I can think of...

Most AR AEG's can share mags but there are exceptions, and I know that AK variants can be a bit more picky when it comes to mags - it's best to treat it as a case by case basis.

I'm sure if you post what gun you have and what mags you're looking to get in the advice section of the forum, people will be happy to help.

Comment

Re: magazine compatability between manufacturers

It depends what guns you have and what magazines you want. A Systema PTW may won't work in a normal AEG and vice versa. A Magpul PTS EPM mag should work in almost any AEG, but some are funny with what mags they can take (due to sizings, the way the mags and bodies are designed and so on).

There is no table of what works and what doesn't. New mags are coming to the market all the time, and more and more Chinese companies are making cheap mags that it would be hard to keep it up to date. Couple that to new guns coming our yearly theres too much to compare
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mimozine Find out more about mimozine
      Working...
      X