We msk or pts masada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We msk or pts masada

Hi has any one tried or had both guns to know if one performs better than the other my problem is I have a we gbb so I have mags that will work with the msk and I like the handguard and on the other hand iv heard the pts is basically a lm4 as in performance and cool down etc and so I kind of need someone who has tried both so give there opinion if that had to get only one
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Re: We msk or pts masada

So no one has any of these guns to give their opinion on

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmk6Hm1dBi0

He has a few videos comparing the two. Only a 2 second search on youtube too!

Comment

Thanks buts that's not the new kwa pts masada it's the beta project which has wa internals, I went and got the pts anyway as the rest of my guns are we so fancied a change

Comment

Id imagine not a lot of people here has used the GBB version of both of them, hence there hasnt been any replies.

As the above check you tube for better answers, as the people who are reviewing what they think
          FOR SALE
          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Yeah I knew it would be a long shot but I thought someone would compare them as they are close in price etc but I got the pts felt I should try something different than WE even though it means buying more mags etc but thanks anyway

Comment

Having owned both, I can safely say, do not bother with the PTS, absolutely zero chance of getting spares unless you live in Taiwan.
              Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Yeah iv had troubles out if the box with mine and like u said spares is a bitch people give WE are bad rep but I think I will stick to them they are good out of the box and spares are easy to get

Comment

ive had a WE MSK it died in under 300 rounds and my local tech (who is easily one of the best in the south UK) couldn't fix it. ate a piston then the compression just went to pot.

Comment

I'd get the msk, polish the fcg, should be good to go.

There is no piston in the we rifles, its a nozzle inside a bbu(bolt carrier or a nozzle carrier in this case).

Nozzles break from 99% user error and that 01% is from shit happens.

That beta project gas kit is based on the ghk gas blowback box system. Not good and not Western arms based.

Comment

There is a piston in a msk as there is a aeg version which must be what he is talking about and the beta isn't based on the ghk version it's wa but thanks and no need to Polish the fcg only needed to do that on the first yr batches of the gun

Comment

We are talking about a gas gun as per the OP. Why aeg discussion was even mentioned I have no idea.

I was wrong on the BP gas system, I'm no fan of aeg to gas stuff so I figured it was like them crap box systems.

I'd still polish the fcg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stretch30 Find out more about stretch30
                        Working...
                        X