Best value gun cam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best value gun cam?

Last summer I took a hiatus from airsoft as my gun broke and I didn't have the money to get a new one (Plus I was pretty angry it broke because I'd had it repaired twice). Anyway, I was speaking to my pal and he and I want to get back into airsoft this summer.

I'm a film student and I've been watching a lot of Novritisch on YouTube and it's really made me want to record my game footage. Norvistisch sells his 'Shoot cams' for around $230 which is a little hefty, so I want to know if you guys have any suggestions.

I'm torn between getting a sniper or an AEG. If it wasn't so windy in England I would definitely choose a sniper and I like the play style, but my last gun was an AK with a drum mag which I had a lot of fun with. I guess if I'm moving to London perhaps its better to get an AEG as a lot of the sites are CQB?
    "If we don't end war, war will end us."
    H. G. Wells

Re: Best value gun cam?

Theres a guy on youtube called airsoft mike and he has done some reviews on gun cams i hope thia helps

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Best value gun cam?

Mobius I think it's called, brain exploder on yt has a cradle mount you can get from his shapeway store and ways to make them a zoom cam.

The price for what it can do with its size is hands down the beat option.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FreddiRox Find out more about FreddiRox
      Working...
      X