Gun rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun rack

I know most people will say build your own, but is there any decent gun rack on the market for purchase for lazy people like me

Re: Gun rack

To be fair, a gun rack isn't much easier to assemble than to build. What exactly do you want out of your gun rack?
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

B&Q do these shelve type things where you can adjust them, i have them. it holds everything on my wall nicely.

Comment

I've had a similar query, I've been looking for a decent, lockable cabinet for my guns. Something secure enough to keep in the garage and keep the kids out, big enough to store around 30 guns, plus accessories, but not stupidly expensive. I've searched online, so far not really found the right thing. Anyone got any ideas?
        The only stupid question is one that was never asked.

Comment

Be looking at this myself and on a well known auction site you can pick up used lockers form offices for a good price.

All lockable and most can secure to the wall and with a a variety of sizes can do multiple sizes/lengths.

Comment

Yeah thanks Ians, I've seen some stuff around, but they're often a fair few miles away from me and often collection only. I'll have another look and see what I can pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by Super64 View Post
              I've had a similar query, I've been looking for a decent, lockable cabinet for my guns. Something secure enough to keep in the garage and keep the kids out, big enough to store around 30 guns, plus accessories, but not stupidly expensive. I've searched online, so far not really found the right thing. Anyone got any ideas?
              i got an office fireproof document cabinet on an online auction site some years ago. its about the size of a small wardrobe, very secure and most importantly cheap. i keep knives in mine though lol
              The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones.

Comment

I'll definitely give that a look.

Comment

What type of rack are you looking for, pistol, rifle or both?, there's quite a few on the market..
                  I bought a nice custom made rack off eBay..
                  Some Guns In My Collection:
                  Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
                  My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jmoore11 Find out more about jmoore11
                  Working...
                  X