Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui AA-12

Is this not all it's cracked up to be?

Just curious as there are two up for sale on here. For a long awaited shottie I'm surprised to see sales for them already.
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Re: Tokyo Marui AA-12

Does make you wonder its alot of money to shell out then just flog it on could it be there airsoft rules

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Uh they might be the two I bought back!

I bought back two of the from Asia costing me £275 each. Sold them on for £340 each.

If they're being sold for £400 then its £60 profit. Somebody selling them for £450 is getting £110 profit.

Comment

It could be, you'd know who you sold them to.
        Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I'm selling one of them, I didn't buy it from someone else, I bought it new from the UK.
          The reason I'm selling, I bought it essentially to make a review and gameplay video while the buzz about them is still pretty high. (Shameless attempt to drive traffic to my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/magaz)

I've had my fun with it and now it's someone elses turn! They are incredible fun to play with, I mentioned in the sale thread that the range isn't fantastic (likened it to my Spring M3) - after testing them both at range after posting that I can confirm it has more range than the M3 - But still doesn't quite match a regular AEG.
          CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

I've subscribed to your channel, so that worked

I enjoyed your review BTW
            Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

In that case... the price of an AA12 was worth it!
              CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Magay View Post
                Nice video, apart from the end. That's pretty embarrising behaviour, in all honesty.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                  Nice video, apart from the end. That's pretty embarrising behaviour, in all honesty.
                  Lighten up! ��

Comment

Jesus there are some people who need to get a grip in life.....

It's a dildo big deal and having been killed by one at Epsom it's funny.

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                      It's only embarrassing when you are on the other side of the dil... All of my team carries them and we are revered at the site that video is recorded at... dil kill ftw

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul55 Find out more about Paul55
                      Working...
                      X