Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Kriss SMG, any chance of seeing one these soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kriss SMG, any chance of seeing one these soon?

As the title says, just wondering if anyone had heard whether or not these are in the works. Couldn't see anything on the old forums so I thought it might be worth a discussion, as this are actually really nice and i'd love to get hold of an airsoft one (not because of MW2, because I really fancy doing a resistance loadout from Brink). So anyone think there's one on the way, or at least a conversion for something already around?
    Current Armoury
    TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Re: Kriss SMG, any chance of seeing one these soon?

the Kriss vector -v ,

i saw a prototype last year at one of the expo shows in the USA ,

but nothing came from it , they scrapped the gun before final production as they believed no one would buy it due to the fact the P90's and Mp5's were and still are selling like hot cakes

Comment

well from what i heard madbull were in the process of building them due to the COD fanboys screaming for them.
      Custom M4
      TM 1911

Comment

I have liked them for ages! thankyou future weapons......... THEN cod made it popular! I cant wait to get my hand on one.

COD has made me want a m14 EBR............. G&P make a very good one but I would need to save for a long time for that!
        [QUOTE=archangel;463445]. At the end of the day, we are (generally) a group of young or middle aged white men playing with toys guns in the woods, never forget this.

Comment

Games don't influence me wanting guns, the Kriss gun is a bit odd; yet simple in design.

Comment

If anything, if a gun is popular in a game (and thus people want it) then it actually puts me off getting it. However, the Kriss has such and interesting and unique design that its worth getting anyway. Besides, im thinking if and when i get it im going to wear it down and write resistance graffiti on it so it fits with a brink resistance loadout (admitidly, thats just pretty simple to do).
            Current Armoury
            TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

Madbull scrapped theirs, AFAIK they were the only one making one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Felixpredator Find out more about Felixpredator
              Working...
              X