good gun for fibua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: good gun for fibua

I would have a look at the ICS plastic bodies if i were you, i think there is a review of one on here done recently.

Here is the review: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ight=Sportline

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
    Also, for Fish (Fighting in someoneelses house/ thats what the british army says xD )
    the acronym is FISH and CHIPS - Fighting In Someone's House and Causing Havoc In People's Streets.

Comment

Mp5K
      UMP folding stock.
      Dual mags.
      Supressor [with tightbore barrel extended all the way through]
      And a laser aiming device.

*drool*

Failing that, just take a pistol/shotgun/mac10 for the close range.
      And whatever primary you already have.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

You don't need a small gun for urban, it just helps, and may be easier,

I have played at GZ urban with my M16 before, no problems at all, just used my deagle when i needed fast room clearance.

Comment

is the aim m4 ris any good though for 120 metal body and ris?? also m4 cqb dboys any good.

and how much is the aeres sa80

Comment

TM/ICS mp5 or get a cheep ass china one and pimp it to holy hell i think in fibua mp5 all the way or like a glock 18?

Comment

Don't let anyone fool you... there's nothing wrong with plastic bodies ;-)

I'll put in a 2nd vote for the Sportline M4's from ICS? Get the commando 10" version and you'll have a nice CQB gun with amazing range as stock.

Comment

i'm looking for a ris one??? apart from sa-80 you can't get the army armanet ones anymore now??? can you??

Comment

I'm going to say TM P90.

Lovely gearbox to work on, great rate of fire. Short and very ergonomic. And has excellent range for woodland. What more do you want?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

^ I'm glad someone has said this sooner! - Has the RIS you need, (the TR one) for a torch and laser, as well as an aimpoint or some optic.

Save up those coins, you'll be happy you did.

Comment

witch model?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                      Working...
                      X