Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear pro - make sure you got some

A quick heads up:

Was at a WOODLAND game two weeks ago when a player was shooting from underneath a barrier had an opposing team's BFG roll in and exploded right next to his face. Major beep ensued.

This is turn reminded me of how I got tinnitus after a long day range work. But I had 5000 quid and ten days of hyperbaric treatment to cure it an airsofter will not be offered such immediate, expensive, curative interventions. Tinnitus and blocked hearing is not fun. Wear Ear pro when you expect the enemy to be on top of you lads.

Let the disagreements begin... (BTW I have some passive, army issue peltors if anyone wants em)
    AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Re: Ear pro - make sure you got some

Good advice there
    Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I used contact 3 & 4 for a game each as they made my lug holes sweaty and I have the kind of ears that ache after swimming so they don't work comfortably - something people should bare in mind before shelling out on a set! Try the passives first!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good point. I got issued MSA sordins - after training. But sporting them for more than two hours will make for a painful head. A lot quicker if used in conjunction with a lid.

I don't suggest plugs though. You only compress the gunk, pressing it in further making for irritated and infected ears.
        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the_firing_dutchman Find out more about the_firing_dutchman
        Working...
        X