how many people use gbb's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many people use gbb's?

hey guys/gals, just wondered what peoples thoughts are on the above and how many people use them?
    sigpic

Re: how many people use gbb's?

more and more each game as we head into summer it seems, I presume you mean GBBR's? not pistols.

I have one, and have seen loads skirmished recently.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

sorry yeah, gbbrs. how do you find yours? are they easy to maintain? thinking about a we scar gbbr
      sigpic

Comment

Mine should be arriving soon hopefully (WE M4). Also looking into the GHK AK. I had a play with a WE Scar this weekend and it was fantastic! Although you might need to buy your self some spare stock hinge plate thingys.

Comment

WE is the make to go for if you have the funds, mainly because of their Co2 system, and needing less upgrades out of the box.

I have an AGM GBBR, and have had to do a lot of upgrades to it, and im nowhere near having it finished. That being said, they are skirmishable as stock, but im pretty sure most people upgrade them.

The WE GBBR's are pretty awesome, although I have seen some people having bad experiences with them, but that is true of any GBBR.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

yeah, ive heard about the stocks on the we scar. does the we scar take the we m4 mags? and whats better - CO2 or GAS?
            sigpic

Comment

yeah, co2 is good. scar takes we m4 mags. some sites dont allow co2 though.

ck

Comment

Yeah the stocks used to crack and break because the Co2 was so strong! :D I think WE have made stronger ones on the new batches though. Yes the M4 mags do fit. Well Co2 can operate much better in the cold than green gas. And also Co2 mags have quicker cool down or somthing. Some people were complaining about the Co2 making the hop up rubbers brittle but IMO that's bull and just lack of TLC.

K.

Comment

i use my agm gbb m4 as often as the weather allows. i love the summer :D

Comment

I dont have a GBBR atm, but i will hopefully save up enough for one after I buy my CXP

my mate had a problem using the m4 mags in his we scar - they chopped bbs in half, but i think all that was needed was a little spacer in the feeding bit and it worked.

Comment

Oh and you must take care of it e.g. Grease and lube after every game.

Comment

like a hot relationship, the WE SCAR needs a lot of lubrication. i've been told to strictly use WE gas, as it has lots of silicone in it, and then to soak it with lube whenever you can too. some of the parts are a little cheap and fragile, but take care of it and it'l be great.
                        get an NPAS kit for it too, and you can increase the power for outdoor games. apparently it's not very accurate, and the grouping is a bit pants, but it seems like a nice gun. i'm getting one as soon as i can.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

sounds good, where do you lube/grease it? do heavier bbs help with the accuracy/grouping?
                          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                          Working...
                          X