Can you make TM G36K into G36C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make TM G36K into G36C?

was wondering if the G36K recoil can be converted to a C and still keep the recoil shock?
    Sale
    Stuff for sale
    Want
    M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Re: Can you make TM G36K into G36C?

You'd have to put a G36 front end on. Which is the handguard, barrel, outerbarrel etc!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      You'd have to put a G36 front end on. Which is the handguard, barrel, outerbarrel etc!
      The recoill mech is located in the front end so the question is if the outer barrell is constructed in the same way as other G36s and is it just a case of removing the barrell extension? I'm interested in this question also, does anyone have any first hand experience? Kodiak, where are you?
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Ah ok, I didn't know that!

Comment

I don't think that you can put a C front end on it. The recoil shock weight is too far forward, it looks to me like you need the long foregrip to accomodate the recoil shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
            I don't think that you can put a C front end on it. The recoil shock weight is too far forward, it looks to me like you need the long foregrip to accomodate the recoil shock.
            Is there a removeable barrell extension and if so where does the recoil mech end in relation to that? Thanks for your help.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I'll upload a photo later so you can see

Comment

Picures as promised:

As you can see, firstly the outer barrel is too long.
                Secondly, the foregrip is needed to accomodate the recoil shock weight you can see sitting atop the outer barrel.

Comment

The "real steel" G36 series required significant reworking of the gas block and piston to produce the C variant.

Wikipedia, always useful useful
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jammi Find out more about jammi
                  Working...
                  X