Out of Control Holster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Control Holster...

Does anybody have the problem that after a bit of running around on the field their pistol holster begins to lossen or move around the leg. This happens to me quite often and drives me crazy; usually resulting in me leaving my pistol in the safe zone.

So, does anybody else have this problem and if so how do you solve it?

I'm considering going for simply a MOLLE holster that attaches to my blast belt but I like the look of drop legs.

Re: Out of Control Holster...

This may sound like a stupid answer but make sure you have the staps as high up your leg as possible. if the lower strap is down by your knee your doing it wrong.

This is probly an even stupider answer but velcro it to your leg :D

Comment

Drop leg molle from a site that used to sell on ebay until they banned airsoft stuff :D

Don't shift at all, the straps have rubber sown into them to keep it in the right place!

Comment

That is the kind that I have. It was purchased of the certain eBay shop and has the rubber on the straps. Trust me I have it on tight, if I go any higher or tighter I find my movement in restricted.

Comment

Not using one of them extended mags are you?

Either you have funny shape legs or a dodgy one I'd say, lol.

Make sure it's pretty high up your leg too!

Comment

Go for a single leg strap setup as high as possible on your leg with a quality strap, Blackhawk serpa or Safariland.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I hate drop legs due to that reason so i just switched to a Bladetech Belt holsterwith a teclock, pricey yes but the best bit of kit ive owned.
              Custom M4
              TM 1911

Comment

I find that same problem with droplegs and couldnt resolve it other than constantly retightening the strap, so I got a leather shoulder holster instead and its awesome! perhaps one of the best bits of gear that I have, keeps the pistol out of the way so you almost forget about it as well as it being comfy as hell, however it is still very quick to draw from when needed

Stargazer

Comment

Best thing I've found was to remove the belt clip that most drop legs have mount the pistol closer to the belt and then use the leg straps, this way its high enough not to flap around and stil follows your leg movement

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                    Best thing I've found was to remove the belt clip that most drop legs have mount the pistol closer to the belt and then use the leg straps, this way its high enough not to flap around and stil follows your leg movement
                    I second this.
                    Custom M4
                    TM 1911

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olly Find out more about Olly
                    Working...
                    X