How to attach a torch to a ICS MP5 SD6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to attach a torch to a ICS MP5 SD6

As title said, im looking how to attach a flashlight with 20mm ris mounts to a mp5sd6

Re: How to attach a torch to a ICS MP5 SD6

Hi,

Can't find it on the new website but zero in do a low RIS mount for the MP5 series which has RIS on the top and the sides so you could have your optics on the top and a torch/laser combo on the sides!

Give them a bell they should be able to tell you all about it!

Hope that helps feller,

Madpix
    Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

I'm a bit lost here mate, have you got an RIS on your MP5 and you want suggestions on good flashlight mounts or you don't have an RIS and want to know how to mount one?

Comment

Hi mate... found the link for the mount I was talking about... its a Laylax low mount with attachable side mounts and it isn't cheap sadly!

£49.95 for the low mount and £19.95 for each of the side mounts so nearly £90 all in!

This is a link for the mount - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2528

Madpix
        Quote - "besides read what you said you sounded really left haha daisy down my tightbore left."

Comment

Duck/electrical Tape. Simple and effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladraken View Post
            Duck/electrical Tape. Simple and effective.
            And a heck of a lot cheaper than my suggestion! Nice one! :D

Comment

you can buy a front sight RIS rail mount that goes on the front sight (obviously) and it allows you to attach whatever you want! a certain old scottish site sell them with the torch, rather expensive though

Comment

I done a fair bit of research into this.

firstly you can go for the expensive option and buy the real steel B&T silencer mount if you can get one.

The second is the option of clamping a mount to the front sight their are 2 types one has small ris on each side for torches/lasers with atheir own mounts.The other has a loop(?) that you put your torch/laser through and tighten,the disadvantage to this one is you need to find a torch with a small body to fit.I believe these are more suited to lasers anyway.

The 3rd is to buy the ics ris mount kit for the SD.By tho looks of this it just pops over the current handguard or even replaces,But in my opinion it looks like crap you buy the SD for the style so replacing/covering the grip is daft.

The last option is a silencer clamp mount.I think it is TM that does one,It is just 2 small ris peices and 2 jubilee clips that clamp around also someone on another forum has some for sale that are machine cut and look a lot tidier than the TM(?) version but suffers from the fact that you need to use a torch of a certain size.

Hope this helps

Comment

black 'n nasty or bungies! works for the British Army!

Comment

On my SD2 I drilled two holes into the bottom of the handguard and screwed on a rail. Works a treat and it's hardly noticeable (looks a lot better than the ICS handguard Coz mentioned). I'm currently running a foregip on it. However, you'd have to be careful with a SD6 since the battery goes in the handguard (nice empty space on my SD2).
                    Last edited by Marui_Man; 24 May, 2010, 18:31.

Comment

under silencer ris lol looks pretty cool

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

acheekymonkeyuk Find out more about acheekymonkeyuk