Best battery for Krytac SPR/CRB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best battery for Krytac SPR/CRB

Hey guys, I just became the proud owner of a Krytac CRB. My friend also owns an SPR.
    We compared the two, and noticed that the 7.6v lipo battery in mine is absolutely no comparison to the 11.1v lipo in his.

I'm aware that the CRB and SPR have in-build MOSFET, how much voltage can that take? Should I look towards a 14v!?
    I've also noticed that it's wired to deans connectors too. I have no experience with deans batteries, is it worth me keeping the deans connector, or should I remove it for a bit more space in the buffer tube?
    Thanks.

Re: Best battery for Krytac SPR/CRB

Krytacs can handle anything up to an 11.1v lipo, never go higher as it'll put too much pressure on the internals and something will break, also keep the gun wired to deans, it increases trigger response and is noticably better them tamiya, p.s. You can re wire your batteries to dean's rather then just looking for batteries with dean's connectors on them

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT--1993 View Post
      Krytacs can handle anything up to an 11.1v lipo, never go higher as it'll put too much pressure on the internals and something will break, also keep the gun wired to deans, it increases trigger response and is noticably better them tamiya, p.s. You can re wire your batteries to dean's rather then just looking for batteries with dean's connectors on them
      Thanks dude.
      So the same battery wired to deans will provide a better trigger response than before!?

Comment

Originally posted by callumbagshaw View Post
        Thanks dude.
        So the same battery wired to deans will provide a better trigger response than before!?
        Yes mate I've now got a polarstar with a speed trigger so my trigger response is better then anything but when I used aeg's I wired all of them to dean's, surprising only have one aeg left and that's a krytac crb, selling it as it's too good for a backup Gun.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT--1993 View Post
          Yes mate I've now got a polarstar with a speed trigger so my trigger response is better then anything but when I used aeg's I wired all of them to dean's, surprising only have one aeg left and that's a krytac crb, selling it as it's too good for a backup Gun.
          Brill, thanks mate!!
          How much you selling it for? I might know a few potential buyers ;P

Comment

It's on the aeg section if you know anyone interested, maybe we could make a deal, dark earth colour, flat hopped and wired to deans.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

callumbagshaw Find out more about callumbagshaw
            Working...
            X