m14 magazine fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m14 magazine fitting

my mid-caps fit my agm m14, will they fit a cyma m14? are both tm compatiable?

Re: m14 magazine fitting

Probably. Depends on the make of the mags

Comment

well maybe cyma but i dont know, they fit a agm so will they fit a cyma? will be a easy answer if agm and cyma are compatiable

Comment

I'm fairly sure they will mate, I had ACM mags which fitted my KART M14, and King arms ones also worked fine so chances are these will work
        My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Comment

Originally posted by DaleStorm View Post
          I'm fairly sure they will mate, I had ACM mags which fitted my KART M14, and King arms ones also worked fine so chances are these will work
          thanks

Comment

mine didnt, nore did my tightbore fit in the agm outer....

I had to file about a mill off the lip on the mag release lever, and I bought another outer barrel that fitted my promy tightbore...

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
              mine didnt, nore did my tightbore fit in the agm outer....

I had to file about a mill off the lip on the mag release lever, and I bought another outer barrel that fitted my promy tightbore...
              your cyma m14 mags didnt fit your agm m14? and you sure yours wasnt broke or something?

Comment

TM or Cyma mags didnt fit it, I posted a thread ages back on it, lemmie go looksie!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...highlight=cyma

That was the thread, then found out it was an agm, NOT a cyma as sold (second hand) wasnt too bothered as I bought it for a good price!

Sussed out it was the rear nub catch not quite meeting with the mag release catch, it was too thick, so instead of modding my 5 TM mags, and 3 cyma mags (mids) I modded the release catch, now ALL my mags fit perfect, except the agm hi-crap, but I dont use them, dont feel the need to spray
                Last edited by madwelshman; 24 May, 2010, 22:56.

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                  TM or Cyma mags didnt fit it, I posted a thread ages back on it, lemmie go looksie!
                  well i cant confirm my mags are cyma it was just a guess, they could just as well be acm. theres nothing on them to tell the difference

Comment

iir, agm hi-craps have a key hole in the side for "clockwork noob action", cyma hi-craps dont...

Comment

My Cyma hi caps have a key winder hole.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                      Working...
                      X