Vector or not???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vector or not???

Thinking of looking too trade my p* fusion engine m4 for a vector ???

What's peoples experience with vectors don't want to place an add until I'm sure
    Thanks

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Vector or not???

Fantastic. Had mine since release at least 25k rounds through it now, probably more. Internals still look almost new, range is decent for the size, accuracy is brilliant, double tap is flawless. Had once issue where it jammed but that was due to lack of cleaning!

Comment

Love my vector, I traded an G&P woc for my first one and then used it a number of times, needed money and had to sell it, just got another one a few months ago and will be keeping it.

Reliability and maintenance is easy is pie, you do need to keep first out of the open front magazine as it tends to stop the bb's feeding properly sometimes. The 2rd burst feature is amazing. Range to be honest that I've experienced on both of them is average, to be honest my Kwa Mac 11 can actually outrange the vector. But it's perfectly fine for CQB. And it's pretty gas efficient.

Comment

have to say its the best gbb I have owned and the only one I still run with,
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

big red Find out more about big red
        Working...
        X