This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F&O Matlock No Longer

I think someone needs to check facts or do some maths before posting such things guys

Comment

And j think first and only need to get off their high horse lol

Lower memebership not raise it to what is it now oh yeah 65 quid

And nearly all facts are right

Comment

Nearly? :S

Comment

Perhaps you can enlighten us on the franchise fee? as i stated in the post about the fee it was not a 100% accurate sum and asked for any f&o staff to correct me accordingly.

This thread was created on here to make people aware matlock was still running seeing as jamie would not even let justin or anyone post up what was going on and that the site was still running as he said its promoting rival sites, yet you have events for AI, GZ and other sites in your events lists. We are simply providing the people who use matlock chance to know what is going on etc so that they know and the kind staff of Zeroin/Zero one/Ground Zero have let us do this seeing as the person who helped to set up the site all those years ago didn't give anyone chance as they got removed from the F&O forum straight away.

BTW guys quick update, the website is in the process of being made and the hosting is sorted, If you have any queries for Justin (Site owner) or would like to book in please contact him on [email protected]

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Plus it true that we must have the correct info as jamie just tried to make me call him to chat

So we must be close on fees and all other info and intel is correct

Plus this thread not s slanting match it is meerly to state why they have moved and where to contact Matlock for games

As I said nearly as aribos stated it not 100 percent

So don't try and make fist and only to be the best because it not by a long shot
            ad many do not like them as been contacted about their staff cheating and such

mods please close until eithe me or aribos contact you with full details of the website when it up

Guard

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
            Working...
            X