Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large/long gun case

Hello Folks,

Could any one recommend (or know any at least) a case which can hold 4 guns ??

I was thinking about a case where i can stack gun vertically next to each other, so the case would not have to be so wide but it would require the depth. Alternatively 2 guns on the bottom half and 2 guns on the lid half (but i can not find any case which would be identical split (usually all cases have very shallow lids)). Another thing is that the longest gun i have is about 105cm.

Any thoughts ?

Re: Large/long gun case

Pelicase or their replicas.

Comment

Pelis are a bit overpriced to be honest, what are the replicas ? never knew there are peli replicas.

Comment

Make your own :P

Pop down to your local industrial estate, theyre bound to have piles and piles of wooden pallets lying around just waiting to be destroyed (N.B only plain wood ones, blue painted ones are fire-retardant and well expensive so get collected and re-used, plain wood ones just get scrapped/recycled!) and ask nicely or just help yourself to a few. Break them apart and voila! Youve got yourself some sturdy wooden planks! Sand them down to a nice smooth (splinter free!) finish and get cracking!

I made one similar to this for my stash:

Grand total was about £7, Free pallets for wood, £5 for a tin of khaki green wood paint and £2 for some hinges from B&Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Infa View Post
          Pelis are a bit overpriced to be honest, what are the replicas ? never knew there are peli replicas.
          Generic hardcases on ebay, usually plastic clones of peli cases.

Overpriced for airsoft yes but not for RS stuff etc..

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

The ebay cases are to small for what i need .

As of the 'Do it your self case' its actually not a bad idea. My only concern would be the weight of it considering the size needed... hmm What is the weight of yours ? roughly and the dimensions ?

Comment

Its not actually that heavy, the wood they use to make pallets is relatively light because its designed to be cheap & disposable.

I didnt make one for airsoft purposes (though I will be making another soon as an AK display case), mine was built to live in the back of my land rover as an impromptu rear bench/storage combination, filled it with camping gear for weekends away and/or breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

Im assuming on the basis you wanted something the size of a pelicase you'd be using a car to transport your kit in which case its not really an issue, chuck it into the boot and forget about it :P The main thing will be the weight of the guns inside it. Which would be the same regardless of case. You can make it to whatever size and weight you need depending on how you want to store the guns inside it, something like this would probably work best:

Or go all out and add some compartments for mags, batteries, BBs... have an all in one weapons station crate!

Plus I think they look cool as fuck, when you rock up at a site and slap one of those down on the table in the safezone, people know you mean business and youre not just another rental to be messed with

Comment

That actually looks quite cool . I will be transporting the case from to house and vice versa but its not like ill be doing miles with it. Plus i can build the size i want

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah Peli cases are expensive. Depending on how much use you anticipate getting out of your case, and how much abuse you forsee it suffering, it could be worth the money. Otherwise a cheap replica can be fine. I bit the bullet and forked out for one and am glad I did, it's incredibly tough.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Infa not bother to write about it.... ! Find out more about Infa
                  Working...
                  X