Potential GBB project: 'WE XM177 GBB Open Bolt'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential GBB project: 'WE XM177 GBB Open Bolt'

As the title says, following a hiatus from airsoft I'm getting back into it and something I've always wanted to do from day one was own my very own version of Gary Gordon's XM177 from the film Black Hawk Down. I'd love to do this with a GBB so I've been looking at the WE XM177 GBB Open Bolt but I can't seem to find one, does anyone have one or know much about them? Are they any good?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Potential GBB project: 'WE XM177 GBB Open Bolt'

They are about £300 and run of the same system as the M4 CQBR, M4A1, M16A1 and M16A3.

They are a lovely gun to hold and use with the smaller front hand guard being a nice touch too. They are prone to all the usual WE M4 issues but these are easily sorted with minimal fuss.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Re: Potential GBB project: 'WE XM177 GBB Open Bolt'

Thanks a lot for the reply. I've also just seen that I've been a monumental tool as they're available on the zero one website.. I surprise myself sometimes. I blame it on the 3am wake up.. I know what I'm buying Friday on payday!

What issues are you aware of with the WE?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SpeedbirdA320FO Find out more about SpeedbirdA320FO
      Working...
      X