Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gun ever used and why?

My guns over the years have varied :
    Cyma m14,jg sig552 , cyma 042 metal and wood ak, g&G m16 Dmr, cyma mp5j, beta spetznaz,tm m733, jg g36c, classic army m15a4 and tm Aug a2, Swiss arms sao1 and well mb03a. Choosing the best is tough as but I remember the cyma 0.42 ak the best for its feel and fire rate. The m14 was second followed by the tm Aug.

What is yours?

Re: Best gun ever used and why?

Wow what a good and very hard question lol. im not sure i can even answer it lol..

Ok i take it this is for airsoft only? but just in case, im sure you wont mind ill comment for everything..

OK, real steel wise the best gun i have used is a taurus 44 magnum long barrel, its by far the most fun and enjoyment i have got from shooting a revolver, it has a hell of a kick but is also very accurate at 25 yards, no problem getting 3.5'' grouping at 25 yards..

Airgun wise, lol man there is a lot to choose from and this is very hard for me, as i was writing this, i was going to say its my walther lever action rifle, because of power realism and outstanding accuracy. but then i look down and see my 1911. lol

So im going to have to choose my 1911, not because its the best airgun on the market or anything, just because how much fun i get from it and because its a one of a kind. and after a polish and service by me it also has the strongest recoil i have felt on any airgun or airsoft gun thats for sure, pretty accurate too at 20-30ft, but for me its all about the looks of this pistol.

Last up then, airsoft wise, it has to be my TM Hi-Capa 5.1 gold match, for the reason being i bought this gun to use at gun club, my local gun club is underground so in the winter is get extremely cold so cold GBB pistols do not like working, but the gold match worked flawlessly, its accurate, well built, and great on gas and dont suffer from cool down at all really, all in all it the best airsoft pistol i have had and have to date, it performs much better then my standard hi-capas as well..

Oh but i am at the start of doing a TM hi capa 5.1 build project, and although im pretty sure it will not oiut perform the gold match once im finish, but im sure it will look unique so i think it then my become my favorite airsoft pistol..

Happy Shooting All..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

GPMG, because it was awesome.

Comment

Because h*ck yeah I'm going to shoot clays with a SPAS 12.

Best airsoft? Probably a bodged together CTW M16A2 because it worked way better than my PTW!

Comment

Actually, forget my earlier post; a 4.5" Mk8 gun was probably more fun.

Comment

If your talking real steel gpmg because 81mm mortars and laws aren't classified as guns.

Airsoft wise. My ics l85a2 with 6.03 to barrel and mad bull hop. Only airsoft gun that I was able to go toe to toe with snipers with.

Comment

I did like the GPMG but something with a range of 27.5km takes some beating.

In airsoft terms, my G&G GF76; despite being rather long and rather heavy, it is a wonderful gun with fantastic range and accuracy.

Comment

Real ; 50cal , NOW there's a gun that puts a smile on your face .
                Airsoft ; TM 416D recoil (or pretty much any of my other TM recoils ) , which also puts a smile on my face !
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Marui MK23. Everything else is just a gimmick.
                  “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

TM recoil M4 am bestest... Real steal I think it was a .357 magnum boom that shit goes bang with a flash lol.

Tapatalk on phone so will be poor grammar and spellin.

Comment

I'm guessing that you originally meant for Airsoft given by your first post!
                      Out of all of these:
                      Tm mp5a4 hg
                      GHK aks74u gen 1
                      WE Scar gen 3
                      G&G GR16
                      WE G39c
                      Well g96
                      Ares Tavor
                      G&P M4A1 gbb
                      Kwa kriss vector
                      We m4
                      Tm m870
                      Ghk G5
                      WE ACR
                      KJW m700
                      ICS mp5A5
                      Kwa mp9
                      Another KWA Vector (current)
                      Another WE G39 (ras) (current)
                      KWA m11a1 (current)
                      Kwa uspc (current)
                      Kwa hk45 (current)
                      Tm mk23
                      Tm desert eagle
                      Tm 1911 sis (current)

Out of all of them, the best is my KWAm11a1, it just works is simple to use, compact l, insane rate of fire, surprisingly accurate and has good range for a compact SMG!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea I forgot to add in that list a KWA Glock 23F lol

Comment

KWA Kriss Vector - Bought the second batch released owned it since then, possibly close to around 25k - 30k rounds through and the internals still look brand new! Never skipped a beat, accurate, perfectly powered, consistent, the range is mediocre but what do expect with a KWA hop unit & a tiny barrel. 2rd burst is killer, I've held down whole areas alone because of that!

Pistol wise KWA HK45 - Bought second hand but hardly used. Unlike most I never had any issues what so ever until recently where it just needed a solid clean and greasing! Range is excellent as is the accuracy, out ranged peoples rifles before!

Comment

Agreed on the hk45, bought mine new and it's awesome!

Comment

Real steel wise, I couldn't hit a target for toffee at 25M with a S&W Model 29 .44 and was barely better with a WW2 9mm Browning HP.

Both, however, were a riot to fire.

I was (trophy winningly) better with .22 pistols at 25m.

Airsoft wise - well, my G&P M16/M203 is by far my furthest reaching AEG; only downgraded since buying in 2007 - and has yet (frantically touches wood) to let me down (although the M203 needs better shells than the G&P ones I have for it; any recommendations?).

My TM Detonics is a lovely snappy GBB to fire, and I think it might just be the most fun to shoot of all my GBBs.
                            Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

Just to clarify I meant airsoft originally but go wild on real steel too if u want.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aftershock Find out more about aftershock
                              Working...
                              X