Turning a cut down outer barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning a cut down outer barrel

So, I had a G&G firehawk, but I got fed up of it's range in woodland, converted to a hpa dmr and sold all the internals to afford it: leaving me with the just externals (which I really love).

Now my DMR is finished I am beginning to miss full auto, and I am now aiming to create a CQB monster.
    GBBR (Probably Daytona) I have decided is the way to go to take full advantage of the snappy amplifier.

But I need an outer barrel, as the included one is for AEG, so I am thinking; if I cut down a standard GBBR outer, is there enough material to thread there? And if so how much do you think it will cost to turn? I can't find any outers on the market that are short enough though I won't want to pay tons to get it threaded.

I believe the threads are 14mm CCW, could anyone turn it for me please if I supply the (cut down) outer (with measurements and a diagram)?

Sorry for any waffle, thanks in advance!

Also will anyone cut and crown an inner barrel <£20 instead of me getting airlab to do it?

Re: Turning a cut down outer barrel

Speak to Heinz on here, he'll sort you out, done loads for me.
    The clown has no penis

Comment

bump: can anyone else give me a price estimate please (even if you aren't willing to do it, I am interested to see how much it will cost me please) no one that I have contacted seems to have checked / replied to their PM's thus so far ;/ Thanks!

Comment

Check your PM's chap.

Comment

Got it, thanks again!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Digital Find out more about Digital
          Working...
          X