Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake bayonets

hey lads do any off yous know where to get them really cool
    fake plasticy m4/m16 bayonets that look like combat blades they look really cool and i want to finish my load out:D

Re: fake bayonets

Got mine from HK. To be honest though, it's quite a "firm" plastic, so I daren't use it.

Comment

My mate uses one of those trick knives from joke shopes that slides the blade into the hilt when you stab something, doesn't look half bad.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

HK is the best place, several companies sell them, but if you are planning on buying from HK its worth getting a few items, due to shipping costs.
        Ratty
        Trader Feedback.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I have seen rubber ones on some HK stores if you are planning to actual 'use' it, since i play indoors urban i try to use the MGS3 CQC thing and have even had in game knife fights with rubber knives, won one and lost the other due to getting shot.

They are good fun, but in woodland are pointless unless you want it to look 'cool', but like others have said if you are going to order from HK add it to a bulk order due to postage or check for second hand ones on forums.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

It depends on what bayonet you avtually want but there is a guy in ebay that makes them out of a quite flexible rubber resin. He also moulds them from the actual bayonet which means they have realistic trades and markings on them. I recently got a vietnam era M7 from him and it's great. Search resin bayonet

Comment

I am also looking for a bayonet to finish off my loadout.

I am looking for a L85 bayonet I ahve a real one but ca't use that in the field (der)

Any Ideas? might give that chap on Ebay a Email see if he can help.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Lj_Tactical View Post
                It depends on what bayonet you avtually want but there is a guy in ebay that makes them out of a quite flexible rubber resin. He also moulds them from the actual bayonet which means they have realistic trades and markings on them. I recently got a vietnam era M7 from him and it's great. Search resin bayonet
                Cheers for this - just bought one. Will go in real steel M8A1 scabbard.

Hope I remember to put the right one in :-)

Comment

Fits like a charme but i had to use a flat head screw driver to open the blade retaining spring slightly. it's great, and it woulnd nicely on my CA M15A1 too

Comment

Fits like a charme but i had to use a flat head screw driver to open the blade retaining spring slightly. it's great, and it woulnd nicely on my CA M15A1 too
                    Arrived last week. Visually it's very difficult to tell between the rubber and the real one. Fit's on all my M16's except the CA M15A1 VN, but thats CA's fault.

Comment

Got a link ?

Comment

Nope but search the suggested words and you shall find

Comment

Wow how helpful......

Comment

sorry fossil but can't link to other retailer as i understand it due to the fact that this forum is Part of ZeroOne

Comment

hello how do you rank up on this web site please tell me thank you
                              [smilie=0_qleft3.gi: generel hurford [smilie=0_bazooka.g:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                              Working...
                              X