X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Of Camo/Ghille Jobs On Guns

Hey guys,

I know there is a thread with 'pictures of your guns' but I would like to see the good and unusual paint jobs or ghille wraps on your weapons :D

Post away

Cheers

-Kev
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Re: Pictures Of Camo/Ghille Jobs On Guns

Threads like these have just been deleted in the past unfortunately.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Arr bad times, cos I wanna paint mine and wanna see diff designs... Mods will delete this most probs then haha
      Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
      It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

scoure the pics of guns thread yes theres 490 pages but theres loads of camoed guns in there

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

i think guard sniper had a really nice camoed gun, think it was him..

Comment

why is this thread to be deleted?
            In my time on this forum, ive found this forum to be very edgy, as I asked a simple question about 2 tone, it was deleted before I got a proper answer!
            All it is is gun cammo, why does it need to be deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by fatsam View Post
              why is this thread to be deleted?
              In my time on this forum, ive found this forum to be very edgy, as I asked a simple question about 2 tone, it was deleted before I got a proper answer!
              All it is is gun cammo, why does it need to be deleted?
              becaue there is allready a picture of your guns thread,

if we allow this there willl be a "black guns only thread", "post your pistols" "post your painted pistols", "post your bling pistols"

discussions are fine but new picture threads are just pointless, better to keep the images in one single place for everyone to enjoy

OP: why not ask in the pictures of your guns thread for ghillied guns? makes more sense to me especially as its the most visited part of this forum!

on the subject of two tones- there are so many threads and even stickies about the information it just causes arguments baout the law and ukara that we hear every day
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kbates Find out more about kbates
              Working...
              X