Apocaplypse Aisoft game in Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apocaplypse Aisoft game in Essex

The next Essex's End event will be at Airsoft Plantation, Billericay, Essex on Sunday the 25th of September, and is for now unamed.

the games will involve two teams, the people of Sanford and the 1st Essex militia.

Kit requirements:-

Militia:
    full camo top and bottom, mis-matched, raggedy and stitched together if you want to the extra mile. Plate carriers and rigs are allowed bit with minimal pouches and gubbins etc

People of Sanford:
    Clothes, avoid tactical clothes if you can. No Camo at all, not even Primark DPM. No plate carriers or rigs, but old webbing and subtle belt rigs are fine.

the games will center around the Militia attempting to rob and raze the village of Sanford.

once again, weapons will be limited to pistols, bolt action rifles and shotguns and rubber/foam melee weapons.

each player will start with a minimal amount of 0.25 ammo and have to collect more throughout the day.

exceptions for the above can be made for specialty weapons like Sniper rifles tuned to 0.4 bb's, in which the starting ammo can be substituted for your preferred weight, this however will be all you will receive for the day. i would ask that anyone who wants to take advantage of this please PM me before the event so it can be taken into account for the event.

no food is available on site so lunch is to be brought.

any questions feel free to PM me

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Re: Apocaplypse Aisoft game in Essex

Bumpity

Comment

Price? It's a bit far for me, but sounds fun

Comment

Atm its only £22 per person, unfortuantly due to not enough confirmed players i've had to postpone the game till next year ( theres also other stuff i need to sort out first)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LukeCDC Long days and pleasant nights Find out more about LukeCDC
        Working...
        X