X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300ft shot = HIT :S true or all lies?

take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77L25...1&feature=fvwp

is it possible at all to be getting this kind of range? i seriously don't believe it but what does everyone else think?

ty

Re: 300ft shot = HIT :S true or all lies?

in fairness, he says he is firing 550fps with a 0.36 ...
    KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
    mix'n'match M4
    Maruzen P99

Comment

Originally posted by andysmith View Post
      in fairness, he says he is firing 550fps with a 0.36 ...
      no, look at the comments the guy said it was 550fps with a .2

Comment

Thats USMCORPS from another forum. He is known for accurate informatiom and there was an extensive discussion about this video. If my sig552 shootin at 340fps with a tightbore on 0.2s can hit stuff at 200 feet i see no reason why a tuned rifle shooting at 550 on 0.36s cant do do that.

Comment

Right, He says he's firing at 500fps with .36, the gun is a 550fps gun on a .20g.
          So he was firing the .36g (the one used to hit that range) at 500fps
          Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

i really don't see why not 300 ft is only 91.44 metres and he is shooting 550 on .2g BBs.
            trader rating

Comment

Perfectly feasible, USMCorps knows what he's doing so I'd say it is possible.

Comment

Man this is easily done, theres a guy on youtube whos popping targets nearly twice that far!

Comment

easily as I have hit targets at 198feet further than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                    was going to say! that DMR you had would have easily got the range!
                    Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                      Yes sam but do you care to add what the fps of the rifle was ?

At 500 fps with a well tuned rif ,the right hop setup and right conditions then yes a 91m hit can be achieved

I ranged and cronoed my m24 tanaka using a 6.03 inner barrel , pax set up and .4g bbs (gaurder ) with propaine ,last week after a clean down , fps was between 570 and 540 with 10 shots on .2g ,the target a tree 3 foot across was ranges at 112 m ,with no real wind 1-2 mph tops 6 out of 10 shots hit the tree around 6 foot from the ground

Comment

I don't know what to think. 300 ft is as high as the Millenium force coaster, and that's big.

Comment

Height can be perceived very differently, its like an illusion, the numbers sound different.

91 meters is easily done with a well tuned, well versed shooter, there are people on youtube hitting 150 meters 200 meters plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
                            I don't know what to think. 300 ft is as high as the Millenium force coaster, and that's big.
                            Distances always look an awful lot longer when reaching out to the sky as oppose to lying down flat. Something to do with the fact that you can walk 300ft across a flat plain easily but can't elevate 300ft all by yourself.

Either way, 300ft is as said, 91ish metres and an easily attainable distance.

Comment

would anyone care to elaborate on how to achieve these distances :p
                              Originally posted by parky
                              If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
                              Working...
                              X