Ares Amoeba am-013 - Q/A and support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ares Amoeba am-013 - Q/A and support

Hello, I've made this thread as I'm hoping to get some experience advice on the airsoft gun: ares amoeba am-013

Firstly, the gun I own is pre owned, a year old, but only skirmished 4 times.
    I've noticed that the motor heats up very quickly. I have not skirmished it yet, but when test firing more than a few shots, the motor warms and heats up rather quickly. I contacted support (from zero ones website) and they said it should be fine. The previous owner said it maybe due to my 11.1, and so far I trust them as there has been no problem. I'm just weary that when I finally do skirmish it, then the motor might break or something. So I was wondering if any amoeba owners have experienced this? You can definitely feel the heat from the grip. I'm using 11.1 WE PEQ lipos.

Next I'd like to ask about the guns wobbles, I've noticed the stock and magazine wobbles. And recently, the aluminium hand guard has started to wobble - is there any ways to tighten these?

Upgrades. I plan to use it for 2016 NAE, and so would like to hear any upgrade suggestions to improve accuracy, range and general performance. I'm mostly looking to get a motor( maybe G&P), hop-up (prowin?) and barrel upgrade, but not sure yet on which to get.

And if anyone knows how to change the stock, it'd be a great help.

Thanks for anyone willing to help.

Re: Ares Amoeba am-013 - Q/A and support

Hey if you PM me your email I can pass on the manual copy I have it will help you with tightening bits up. There are a few good breakdown videos on youtube also.

I have the same gun and have personally fitted madbull 6.03 inner barrel, prowin hopup unit, m100 spring so far. I do run on 7.4 lipos and have not noticed the motor heating up so i cant help you there, although I have heard reports about the motors going early. Just remember to get a long shaft motor

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KyleRO Find out more about KyleRO
    Working...
    X