This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG

having never owned or used one....but have been on the receiving end numerous times, I have come to the decision to invest in one,(if you cant beat them join them)
    so I would like to know owners opinions please....
    Who makes the best BFG, is there much difference between say HFM or Dynatec?
    Cheers Richard
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Re: BFG

Good question, I'd also want to invest in one, but as I'm still waiting for my Thunder Grenade cases to arrive from HK, I wouldn't know which was the louder.

The 9mm BFG is rated at around 117decibels, the 12 Gauge at 124db, but the Thunder Grenade seems to be rated at 130db. (Uses a 12g CO2 cartridge for every go, as well as a plastic grenade casing).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Dynatec every time. =)

Comment

same manufacturer mate
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

if you are going to get one - i suggest you get 2

with one you will be reluctant to throw it

80.00 quids worth of goodness going into a building or dark area will make you hesitate

also the idea of maybe not getting a kill and wasting it will be in your mind

when you have more than one - you will deploy them all over the place and be loving the awesome thrill of a nade kill

Comment

are you allowed to use 12g blanks at zero one?
            Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
            I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

iv got a hfm, never had any issues. lovely peice of kit. 100 .22 blanks for £10 is an absolute steal as well

Comment

cheers guy....are theses the only makes that people use
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                  Good question, I'd also want to invest in one, but as I'm still waiting for my Thunder Grenade cases to arrive from HK, I wouldn't know which was the louder.

The 9mm BFG is rated at around 117decibels, the 12 Gauge at 124db, but the Thunder Grenade seems to be rated at 130db. (Uses a 12g CO2 cartridge for every go, as well as a plastic grenade casing).
                  the thunder grenade is an awefull piece of kit mate, the timing is more unreliable than you would think is possible. one throw it will go off in 2 seconds, another will take 30 seconds to go off if at all. it does make an all mighty bang though when it does go off.

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
                    are you allowed to use 12g blanks at zero one?
                    Spose you mean at Groundzero and no your not aloud to anymore for health and safety reasons.

I use 9mils in mine and its more then loud enough for the ppl your chucking it at to realize there dead.

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Spotter - true for the V1 models.

The version 2 has a good 5 second "fuse" on each go.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Operator_Jester View Post
                        Spose you mean at Groundzero and no your not aloud to anymore for health and safety reasons.

I use 9mils in mine and its more then loud enough for the ppl your chucking it at to realize there dead.
                        aahhh, its just ive been on the recieving end of a few 12g ones... ouch is the only word for it....

I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

i've not been anywhere that will let me use 12g so far, even woodland sites, but i have to say the 9mm are plenty loud enough. I'm looking to get 22 adapter as feel these are enough for CQB really and are cheap as chips.

CGBully was spot on though, if you're gonna get one get two.

Smiffy
                          G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

At spec ops everyone i've seen with bfgs uses 12 gauge blanks. A little group of us were chatting after a game and got hit with 2 at once (we were all mates and knew no one was going to care), after about 5 minutes my ears stopped ringing and everything was fine, i don't see any real health and safety issues. Tbh, i'd be a lot more worried about the huge hunk of metal that is the bfg hitting me if someone threw it than the blank going off.

Comment

Originally posted by mark1989 View Post
                              At spec ops everyone i've seen with bfgs uses 12 gauge blanks. A little group of us were chatting after a game and got hit with 2 at once (we were all mates and knew no one was going to care), after about 5 minutes my ears stopped ringing and everything was fine, i don't see any real health and safety issues. Tbh, i'd be a lot more worried about the huge hunk of metal that is the bfg hitting me if someone threw it than the blank going off.
                              pretty much what i said just through a pm.. lol

i wasnt sure if you were allowed to mention other sites? :S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
                              Working...
                              X