Tm mp5a5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm mp5a5

Ok guys basicly does anyone own one or know about one when it comes to how effective it is as an aeg and how good the sliding stock is or am i better off just getting the mp5a4 (ignoring battery size atm)

cheers
    G&p XM117
    Jls Scar
    Agm m14
    A&k svd
    CA Mp5
    Originally posted by fallout3021
    nothing that works should have jls in its name lol

Re: Tm mp5a5

Stock depends on what you would like your gun to look like. If you prefer the looks of a solid stock, go for it.

Otherwise, negating the battery, there's no difference. Surprisingly, the sliding stock on my (TM MP5 Navy - a rarer model with the 3rd burst selector) is very stable.

I'd say go for one with the lighted foregrip though.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Yeah i plan to put a G&p navy hand guard on there but its the stock thats worrying me as i after an sas/co19 looking mp5 (torch with mag clamps).
      G&p XM117
      Jls Scar
      Agm m14
      A&k svd
      CA Mp5

Comment

Having used both solid and sliding stocks the only thing I really noticed was that the solid is a little more comfortable to use and IMO works better with a three point sling.
        That said the sliding stock does make it feel a lot more pointable due to the gun being lighter and it also works better with a single point sling.

Comment

Originally posted by massey666 View Post
          Yeah i plan to put a G&p navy hand guard on there but its the stock thats worrying me as i after an sas/co19 looking mp5 (torch with mag clamps).
          whell from the pics iv seen the police use both the fixed and sliding stock so id say take you pick and if you want to do it propaley then get the mp5k mags as the police mp5s are singal shot only and thay use the short mags clamped to geter
          hope that helps
          Originally posted by Stones
          true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

Then the A2/ A3 models would be more appropriate for SAS.

Go for sliding stock. That way the battery goes to the front, so no arsing around with re-routing wires if you want to get a solid stock (which are about £20 anyway, not much too add a sense of versatility).

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Really? The police around here load 25 rounds into their magazines, rather than 30, but certainly not less than 15 (which is what the shorter mags hold).

Comment

whell im going on pics that iv seen cos the ARU hear (as far as im awer) use the G36 iv never been on the end of them (and hope nver to be)
                Originally posted by Stones
                true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

Yeah matey, seems like 30 rounders:

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=arm...N&hl=en&tab=wi

Comment

ok guys well thanks for your help much appreciated
                    G&p XM117
                    Jls Scar
                    Agm m14
                    A&k svd
                    CA Mp5

Comment

About the Author