Airsoft site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft site

Trenches, barricades, sandbags and wooden buildings. All cost very little to put in, but make lots of good cover, and lots of possibility for scenarios. Maybe a carpark that is atleast shingled so it is accessible in the winter to us non 4x4 owners.

Comment

One interesting thing many sites do nowdays is have work days, but insted of hiring layabout builders to sit there drinking tea, offer players to come and work as voluentiers, then repay them by letting them come to a match for free or such, meaning you get cheaper labour and they get an easy skirmish!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Indeed, the entire Treadstone team (me, Your evil twin, aeviv, lil rambo, rockdelta, fd1911, uber emo mop, Artekus) live in hertfordshire or surrounding area, and if you actually get this running, I reckon we'd be up for a build day if it means a free skirmish.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          Indeed, the entire Treadstone team (me, Your evil twin, aeviv, lil rambo, rockdelta, fd1911, uber emo mop, Artekus) live in hertfordshire or surrounding area, and if you actually get this running, I reckon we'd be up for a build day if it means a free skirmish.
          "Leon London" too, knew I'd forgotten someone. Sorry mate.

Comment

Yer that would be great, but only if i get to shot your revolving launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo.m123 View Post
              Yer that would be great, but only if i get to BE SHOT BY your revolving launcher.
              Edited, and yeah that'd be fine!

Comment

cool, once the place is found , i will get you all down giving us a hand with building and ideas for a free skirmish.

Comment

Yup, I'll clear it with the lads first, some of the more cynical ones (gerard) will probably take a bit of persuading.

Comment

ive got loads of family un in herts so if the build day falls apon a time when im up then count me in,
                    also once the sites up and running il get my group of airsofters to come up with me one weekend
                    peace up ace down

Comment

All the london based Treadstone guys will 'happily' come to a build day! In the same way young americans 'happily' went to vietnam, young argentines 'happily' went to the falklands and young brits 'happily' went to the trenches (post 1917 for anyone who knows thier history)- Conscription!

Joking aside im sure theyll be more than willing to lend a hand

So when you reconing of getting this site up and running, any ideas yourself?
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

What I have always wanted to play at, is a massive urban environment, that had an open middle with buildings and barricades, but surrounded by high building that had like 3 levels for snipers (such as myself)- I think that's dreaming a little though.

Or if you could manage tree houses, or high platforms (10'+) that would be quality.
                        Trader Feedback:
                        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

High platforms are an insurance NIGHTMARE! Think about it, as cool as they are, how likely it is that some twit will fall off! If you want a high platform, build a one story building, with smaller second story, and an accessable but enclosed roof

Comment

How About Buying Old Train That Has Just Got Rusty I Saw It Once On A Americain Paintball Place And It Looked Class

Comment

Sniper hides is a must, make sure that if you are going to have some woodland in there it isn't too dense. And small village would be awesome, im looking foward to it

Comment

A mix seems like the way forward... an old wherehouse/power station or whatever, but def with some woodlands and vice versa. a village out of huts. But would also be good to get some convoys, old coach, tanks, trucks, train as mentioned... to make it a bit more interesting...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jimbo.m123 Find out more about jimbo.m123
                                Working...
                                X