Current L85A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current L85A2

Moderators please dispose of this or point me in the right direction...typing 'L85' in search has no results.

I went to the eastbourne airshow on sunday...'tigers' had a display with some l85s to pick up and hold. I never got round to waiting and asking our soldier so...

...the ris was tan coloured, anyone know if this is new or what? Googled the ris and tan but only black available, no images show a tan ris either
    CM16 Raider (G&G)
    Scar-L CQC (TM recoil)
    L85A2 (ICS)

Dan Wesson 715 snub (ASG)

Re: Current L85A2

I'm guessing it looked like this?

It may be that their display L85s have the tan RIS, but IMO black looks much better. If you wanted the Tan RIS, nothing stopping you from painting it such, though.

Comment

Yeah that's it, I have thought about having to paint it. But also the llm which was always under the barrel was different and on one of the sides. - I should've just waited and had a quick word with the guy.

I like the tan but isn't a big deal necessarily. I'll be buying an ICS near the end of the year as a slow project for turning it into our current rifle month by month.

I can see a never ending storyyyyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

Which is a good thing
      CM16 Raider (G&G)
      Scar-L CQC (TM recoil)
      L85A2 (ICS)

Comment

The military went through a stage towards the end of Afghan of making all weapon parts Tan some units even sprayed the whole body of the weapon tan, now there is mix and match weapons all over some units still have black rails, some tan etc.
        Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

Thanks for the info. Gives me some artistic licence while keeping accurate
          CM16 Raider (G&G)
          Scar-L CQC (TM recoil)
          L85A2 (ICS)

Comment

in future when you are searching the search bar does not recognise 3 characters ie L85 is three characters, you need a minimum of 4,if the word you are searching only has 3 characters then you have to add the little star * , so your search should be.......... L85*
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
              in future when you are searching the search bar does not recognise 3 characters ie L85 is three characters, you need a minimum of 4,if the word you are searching only has 3 characters then you have to add the little star * , so your search should be.......... L85*
              I see. Thanks
              CM16 Raider (G&G)
              Scar-L CQC (TM recoil)
              L85A2 (ICS)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steve170 Find out more about Steve170
              Working...
              X