need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

im upgrading my 416 and i bought a new tight bore barrel its a 6.3 and its made by "Ultimate Upgrade" i just wondered if anyone knew what there products where like

cheers
    Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 2 June, 2010, 14:59. Reason: removing retailer

Re: need some help

Never heard of them; what make is your 416? - Compare your stock barrel with that TB; see if there is any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
      Never heard of them; what make is your 416? - Compare your stock barrel with that TB; see if there is any difference.
      its an agm 416 it goes the distance but the accuracy is lacking and i know stock barrels are usualy 6.5 onwards so i thought id tighten the bore of it

Comment

The barrel will make a difference, but not a lot. - Try replacing the hop-up unit/rubbers with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
          The barrel will make a difference, but not a lot. - Try replacing the hop-up unit/rubbers with TM.
          hmm the problem is my hop unit is one ive never seen before it splits into 2 parts to enable the gun to be broke in 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
          Working...
          X