Airsoft sites in/near south wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft sites in/near south wales

Hey guys, looking for a good airsoft site in south wales, but around the bristol area would be good. My current site is Dragon valley which is great, but is not really a sniping enviroment, so if theres any sites around that are open spaced and allow 400fps+ on bolt actions, let me know. I looked at that airsoft map but its kinda old now and most of the places are closed
    Cheers,
    Lewis
    My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Re: Airsoft sites in/near south wales

I've heard that Taskforce Skirmish runs occasional airsoft games. They're not far from Cowbridge. (But I think a lot of airsoft players there may have a dulux fetish)
    sigpic

Comment

Put it this way, from Pembrokeshire I travel to GZW.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow thats a long trip, I take it you go the day before amd stay in a hotel/B and B?
        The GZ site does look amazing, but preferably somewhere where you can get to the day of the skirmish, anywhere close like that?

Snipers get more head

Comment

My parents live on the south coast, so I get in a weekend there and travel back straight from the game. But, from you it should only take about 2 1/2 hours to GZW (the same as for me to DV). Give it a try sometime, you'd only have to leave at about 7am which isn't too bad and, as they finish at around 5pm, getting back wouldn't be too bad either.
          sigpic

Comment

Bunker wood near Kidderminster

Comment

I travel from Newport to Ground Zero Woodland, go down on a Friday via train, stay with my misses then come back Sunday night/Monday. But as Robin says you could leave at 7ish and play, games start around 10am

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

How about Sterling Airsoft?
                sigpic

Comment

Sterling airsoft is almost as far as GZ and ive always like the look of their woodland site, i didnt know games start that late so leaving at 7 could work. I would have to get a group of mates together though as knowing me i would end up in scotland lol.
                  Cheers,
                  Lewis

Snipers get more head

Comment

There is Ultimate Airsoft Thornbury.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

welshwarrior123 Find out more about welshwarrior123
                    Working...
                    X