Price of riot shields?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of riot shields?

Hey, I know riot shields split airsoft opinions in half but aside from that. Does anyone know how much a riot shield costs? I have some stuff I would be willing to trade but I just wanted to see if you guys know exactly how much they usually sell for because to me its not worth spending like £70 or more on a riot shield when I could make one myself for much less. Let me know if you own any and how much they cost you!

Re: Price of riot shields?

We buy ours from a place in Ripley that sells surplus gear... Named after a part of a boat ��

We buy a lot, so get a decent price: £17.00
    Originally posted by andre the giant
    ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

Yeah anchor supplies, I live in hucknall so its not too far from me (like 20 min drive), I didnt see any riot shields last time I went I will be sure to ask. Thanks

Comment

You'd be best off asking; if they don't have them in stock they can tell you when they will.
        Originally posted by andre the giant
        ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

roryrocker13 Got into airsoft young. Been playing for around 6 years (as of Jan 2016) first gun was a Well l96. Small tip: dont get a sniper as your first gun. It requires much more patients than you will have and you will find it very hard the first couple of times. Find out more about roryrocker13
        Working...
        X