Hi-Capa 5.1 Field Strip & Reassemble speed challenge video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Capa 5.1 Field Strip & Reassemble speed challenge video

Tokyo Marui Hi Capa 5.1, WE hi-capa, KJW hi-capa 5.1 disassembly and reassemble speed challenge.

Hello everyone, this is a field strip / takedown / disassembly and reassemble speed challenge video.
    I thought it would be fun for all of us to challenge ourselves and each other and see how fast we can disassembly then pause and then reassemble the hi-capa pistols.
    In my first attempt video, i did it in a time of 35 seconds, i think i can best this time, can you as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7HQ_pDjcRo

If you can beat the time, please leave a comment below telling us your time, but also do a video yourself if you want too.

Happy Shooting All..
    ATB, Marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: Hi-Capa 5.1 Field Strip & Reassemble speed challenge video

Hi Marc, big fan of your vids and they helped me a lot when tinkering with my hi capa.

Anyways, thought you looked a bit slow in this vid, so I took on the challenge...

Disassembled in 15 seconds but spring guide got stuck on resassembly (damn the 140% recoil spring)!

Total time was 53.0 seconds.

Look forward to seeing more pistol/hi capa lovers try this out!

Comment

Re: Hi-Capa 5.1 Field Strip & Reassemble speed challenge video

Originally posted by D2Z View Post
      Hi Marc, big fan of your vids and they helped me a lot when tinkering with my hi capa.

Anyways, thought you looked a bit slow in this vid, so I took on the challenge...

Disassembled in 15 seconds but spring guide got stuck on resassembly (damn the 140% recoil spring)!

Total time was 53.0 seconds.

Look forward to seeing more pistol/hi capa lovers try this out!
      Hello mate, thank you very much im glad some of my videos helped you, i think your like my hi-capa build project playlist then, got two videos on it at the moment but some some more interesting ones coming.

lol you was right i felt slow doing the strip challenge, but then when checked the total time of 35 seconds was a little surprised, but i think i could take another 6 seconds off that, so might have another go, later on, i want to see if i get some other replies before trying again though, and i dont want to practise off camera. i like to keep the vids as raw as possible.

oh and you right the 140% recoil spring does make a difference it does with my other hi-capa lol, also with the cnc alloy slide the recoil plug dont have a finger nail lip to pull it out with so its a struggle to get that out io would not do a speed challenge with that one haha..

happy shooting mate, thanks again for your reply.
      ATB, marc..
      Some Guns In My Collection:
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
      Working...
      X