what will change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will change

I have a m4 that shoots at 37rps with a high thorqe motor would the rof go up with a high speed motor would a sorbo pad help with noise and it shoots at 350fps if i take it down to 300fps will the rps go up cheers malc

Re: what will change

Yes, assuming the high speed has a higher top speed than the high torque ( the trigger response will likely be never so slower).
    A servo will change the noise to more like a thud, it'll also drop the fps slightly as it reduces the cylinder volume.
    RPS will likely increase if you change the spring ( but watch out for preengagement) if you change it by any other means than no it won't.

Comment

The Spring rate is super important here, if you are increasing the rate of fire by using the more powerful motor and you are already at 37rps, then I would highly recommend you don't decrease the spring rate as you will almost certainly end up with pre-engagement issues as the speed increases.
      dsgdreamteam

Comment

Who needs more than 37 rounds per second!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Thank you for the help i was full speed in to snipers and dmr getting hi fps but now getting in to high rps there is so much you can do with aegs iv got all the hpas polarstar wolverine and v12 got guns for skermish woodland and cqb but keep other guns to work on to reach there limits cheers malc

Comment

Why increase the rate of fire any higher? People don't like getting hit with a load of BB's. It's not cool to hurt people :/

Comment

^that. A thousand times that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                ^that. A thousand times that.
                If you read what i said these guns are not used on the field why would i i have been airsoft shooting for a long time i dont shoot over 320fps and not over 22rps but i do ibuild high speed guns just to see how high i csn push them most shoots i only use semi auto if you think i would use a gun over 22rps on the skermish pick another thread to pick on cheers

Comment

Sorry, wasn't exactly clear reading the posts. Good to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                    Sorry, wasn't exactly clear reading the posts. Good to hear
                    No worrys mate seen to many kids stop airsoft after just on shoot by people with way over the top guns we sould be showing them good skills and how to shoot both woodland and cqb we all started once and its scary your first cqb i was but i was lucky to find hiltonpark by me west midlands and good set of people there like to shoot once a week

Comment

it only takes 1 BB to hit someone, going over 37 rps seems a bit overkill

I have found that high speed gears and a hi torque motor give me better ROF that with a Hi Speed motor

12:1 ShS Gears and a SHS Hi Torque motor with a 11.1 does over 30rps and great trigger response, (which i find is more important)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_rising View Post
                        it only takes 1 BB to hit someone, going over 37 rps seems a bit overkill

I have found that high speed gears and a hi torque motor give me better ROF that with a Hi Speed motor

12:1 ShS Gears and a SHS Hi Torque motor with a 11.1 does over 30rps and great trigger response, (which i find is more important)
                        Did you not read my last post that these guns do not go on the skermish and most times i shoot semiauto but you are right about the high torque found that out last night ha these high rof are for on my own land which i like to see how far i csn take aegs why not as long as not used on woodland or cqb i do not like people shooting airsoft when thay dont even crono there guns and just turn up at shoots it kills the sport there is a lot of people out there who think we all run around open land and try to hurt eachother

Comment

Tank2009- The gentleman above probably did read your previous post in this thread, where you state your intention not to skirmish with this high rps setup. However it's not clear reading your posts given the lack of punctuation and clarity contained within.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tank2009 Held powerlifting titles & bodybuilding thai boxing Find out more about tank2009
                          Working...
                          X