X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long range electric sniper

Hi,

I am looking to buy a semi or full automatic sniper rifle, I have looked at the G&G gr 25, but does anybody have any other suggestions other than the m14, i am looking to spend no more than £250

Re: Long range electric sniper

a&k sr25!
    WANTED
    Mid cap mp5 mags
    s-arms m4 mags
    motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

When you say long range do you aim to out range spring and gas snipers?

yeah a&k sr 25 all ways gets good reviews

i have all ways taken a fancy to star sl8-sl9 but are really expensive at £350

Comment

Ask billywu about his sg-1.

Comment

Depends what your after suppose. Are you looking for a 425 semi auto sniper or a 350 anti sniper? If 425, i would go for the sr25 lock it to semi, fit a mosfet, new gb, motor, tight bore barrel, better hop unit (king arms) and a better battery

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

NONE of them are going to be effective.. the 425 one is illegal, where teh hell this figure comes from i dont know... but its illegal, end of story, nomatter what sites allow it (before its said)
            TBH, aegs are never going to compete at a sniper level in airsoft... accurate marksman weapons for a squad? sure, but not a sniper rifle in the long range sense... Id not hope

Comment

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
              NONE of them are going to be effective.. the 425 one is illegal, where teh hell this figure comes from i dont know... but its illegal, end of story, nomatter what sites allow it (before its said)
              TBH, aegs are never going to compete at a sniper level in airsoft... accurate marksman weapons for a squad? sure, but not a sniper rifle in the long range sense... Id not hope
              I'm pretty sure GZ allows 425 semi auto aegs and so does SOA

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Yeah GZ support the 425 semis but you have to recreate a bolt action delay system so shoot..wait a second then shoot again

Comment

Allow yes, legally, no.

Its an auto designed box for one point, nomatter how its locked, its going to default to auto with wear,
                  Point two, its over 381, and its not single action as defined by the firearms act, end of story, it breaks the law and is a section one firearm.

yes, several sites allow that, whos arse the 425 figure was plucked from, i dont know...

Minisnipa: Thats laughably amusing, but still as illegal

Comment

Interesting, oh well doesnt effect me, you could get a 320/350 and then just blat away at hearts content with better range but then thats not sniping, id call that more ..lobbing

Comment

me personally id leave the sr as is mate just for better accuracy .

but to be completely honest the only way an aeg with a auto mech box it EVER gunna bet a sniper in field of play is if you actually manage to get close enough to him and hit him/her with blast of full auto but then you'd have to be out of the line or arc of sight .

im givin my dollars worth to say leave sniping to sniper rifles that where built for the rang accuarcy and power for this reason . anf the full auto's to spraying and burst target shooting .

i know people have different view as me . but we are all entitled mate . but id seriously leave it as aeg because will save you alot of money if you try converting to locked semi aeg sniper

GUARD

Comment

if it exceeds 1j or 1.35j not sure which ,1.35 is 377fps it comes under airgun classification and therefore the firearms act.
                        semi auto is not a problem as theres plenty of semi auto airguns on the market but a gun using full auto and breaking this limit is actually section 5 possibly the worst one to ever get caught with.
                        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

the g&g gr25 is semi only so buy that one and not have to convert it
                          m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

its still designed around an aeg box, just comes modified, it doesnt make a difference anyway...

and 1.35 is 381

Comment

You might also want to consider the mighty TM SG-1 it can easily be converted to single and pushing the gearbox out to 420fps is no problem. I am going to build one around the JG G3 A3 as part of a 2 man Sniper team for a couple of mil-sims this summer. And don't worry about it being Illegal It's not.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X